Book our gardening services in Faversham easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Our process for garden maintenance in Faversham
Our trained gardeners take care of everything - even the equipment
If your garden has had better days and you don't like how it looks right now, then you trust Fantastic Services in Faversham to restore its presentable appearance. Simply arrange your gardening maintenance service and when the time comes, we will send two fully equipped gardeners to your address. Just show them your green space and go back to enjoying yourself – leave the work to the experts. They work by following your priorities to make sure this service fits your needs perfectly.
Here are some of the most common garden maintenance tasks that Fantastic Professionals can take care of:
- Pruning - Pruning is a gardening technique in which excess leaves and flowers are trimmed and cut to retain their fresh, lively appearance.
- Lawn maintenance - If you're after a uniform green lawn, local gardeners can handle regular lawn maintenance so that you'll never spend another weekend mowing your lawn!
- Garden clearance - If your garden is overgrowing out of control, it can easily overwhelm your outdoor space. With the help of local gardeners, your outdoors will remain clean and free of rubbish, debris, and any green waste.
- Hedge trimming - If you've got a hedge that stands around your garden, you'll want to make sure it makes the best impression - for that, you'll need to engage regular hedge trimming services.
- Weed control - Nothing ruins a beautiful garden display more than unwanted, sprawling weeds. Local gardeners will clear out unwanted vegetation to make way for your chosen plants and flowers.
Check out our other services with gardening in Faversham
Keep putting off clearing out your overgrown garden? Leave it to trained local gardeners to remove excess vegetation and make your garden spotless again.
You can request waste disposal with your gardening maintenance. We will dispose of all leaves, branches and other greenery responsibly and efficiently.
The gardeners bring professional jet washing equipment so you can use your garden maintenance service as an opportunity to have your patio, driveway and outdoor furniture cleaned.
Regular upkeep of your gutters will prevent pest invasion and keep your gutters clear of potentially hazardous debris. If you don't want to do it yourself, book Fantastic Professionals to take of your gutter cleaning for you!
If you've got the creative ideas for your garden but you're lacking the tools, leave it in the qualified hands of our trained experts with our landscaping services.
Why opt for us when choosing a gardening company in Faversham
We bring you amazing garden care as a convenient service at a fair price.
We send 2 gardeners
This way the service is carried out in the most efficient way.
Booking is so simple
Access our gardening booking by creating a Fantastic Account today.
Services offered all through the week
You're free to choose when, where, and what time.
Bringing all necessary equipment
The gardeners will bring all necessary tools and machines to finish the job.
We'll remove 120L of green waste, no charge
Gardeners will dispose of any green waste safely and responsibly.
Working even in bad weather
Rain and sun don't scare our professionals, they'll do the job regardelss of the weather.
Frequently asked questions
Can you please plant some flowers in my garden?
Of course, this is just one of the many tasks that can be handled by the gardeners. They can plant whatever you wish in your garden.
Do I have to give tools to the gardeners?
This will not be necessary. The gardeners carry everything that they need, including tools, to complete the garden maintenance.
Can regular garden maintenance be arranged?
Yes, this is something that you can easily arrange. Contact us today and tell us about the frequency of visitations that you would like to set up.
What number of gardeners will come?
We know from experience that it is best to send 2 gardeners. This way it is more efficient and they work a lot faster.
Can I make changes to my Garden Maintenance booking?
Yes, simply go to the bookings section in your Fantastic Account. There you will be able to see the booking. Make any amendments that you'd like.
What about discounts? How can I get one?
We give you £300 in credits when you become a member of the Fantastic Club. This is our premium membership and it gives you all kinds of benefits. You can book services with priority and enjoy preferential member rates.
Do I need to arrange a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to take care of that. The gardeners will be bringing a lot of equipment and tools so they need to be able to park nearby.
Is this service available on weekends?
Yes, we work 7 days a week. You can make a booking for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
Can the gardeners come if it rains?
Yes, they will still carry out your service even if it rains. That won't be a problem.
My garden is overgrown. Can the gardeners clear it?
Yes, in fact we specialise in garden clearing. The gardeners will remove all the unwanted plants and bag them.
My lawn needs some good care. Can you do that?
Oh, yes, you can be sure that your lawn will receive the best care possible. The gardeners will really pay attention to it.
Can you take care of my hedges?
Yes, the gardeners would love to trim your hedges. They will do a great job. Their garden scissors are sharper than ever.
Can you remove the weeds but spare the plants that I like?
Yes, the pesky weeds will be removed with utmost swiftness while the beloved plants will be spared.
Are the gardeners just some random workers?
No, they are franchised professionals. They come fully uniformed and branded.