Book our gardening services in Rowland's Castle easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Garden maintenance in Rowland's Castle - here's how we do it
Let the trained gardeners take care of your garden with their professional equipment
Need a garden tidy up? Don’t waste your time buying tools that you're never going to use again - book professional, expertly-trained local gardeners to do it for you. They’ll follow your instructions and provide all the equipment necessary. Fantastic Professionals in Rowland's Castle are available 7 days a week to make your garden beautiful again - book now to give your garden a makeover: the results will be tailor-made for your needs.
What garden maintenance tasks our local gardeners are trained to carry out:
- Pruning - Pruning is essential if you want to keep your plants, flowers, and trees looking healthy. Local gardeners will trim and cut your vegetation to keep your garden looking fresh and neat.
- Lawn maintenance - Maintain the health and aesthetic appeal of your lawn with the help of trained local gardeners - they'll trim your lawn to the highest standard, so you don't have to!
- Garden clearance - If you've got green waste, debris, or green waste left by former tenants, we'll help you clear it and freshen up your outdoor space.
- Hedge trimming - If your hedge is the first thing people see when they approach your home, it's important to keep it tidy and trimmed! Local gardeners will maintain your hedge and keep it from overgrowing.
- Weed Control - Weed control is essential for any garden space, especially if you want it to look bright and well taken care of. Weeds attract insects and can ruin any garden landscape - enlist local gardeners to help take care of any weed overgrowth.
Other services provided alongside gardening in Rowland's Castle
You need to clear your garden from overgrowing vegetation every once in a while. If you don't have the time to do it yourself, leave the job to The Fantastic gardeners. They've got the training and the right equipment to deal with this request successfully.
Garden green waste disposal
We are happy to say that we also handle green waste disposal. The gardeners bring waste bags so they can pack all of the waste and dispose of it in the best way possible.
Thanks to their professional jet washing equipment, the gardeners can clean your dirty patio, outdoor furniture and driveway.
Prevent water damage and unsightly build-up: let local gardeners take care of your gutter cleaning needs.
If you've got big ideas for your outdoor space and need some landscaping professionals to help you out, we'll provide advice, expert service, and qualified landscapers.
What makes us the right choice to be your gardening company in Rowland's Castle
We bring you the best possible garden care in the form of a convenient service.
We send 2 gardeners
This way the service is carried out in the most efficient way.
Booking has never been easier
Simply sign up for your Fantastic Account to get started.
Available every day, including weekends
Pick your preferred date and time.
Bringing all necessary equipment
The gardeners will bring all necessary tools and machines to finish the job.
Removing up to 120L green waste for free
The gardeners will put all of the green waste in bags and dispose of it responsibly.
Service provided even in bad weather
Whether it's shining or raining, our dedicated gardeners will do the job.
Frequently asked questions
I would like some flowers planted, can you take care of that?
Yes, the gardeners can definitely take care of plant planting for you. Simply provide them with the plants and have them at the ready when the gardeners arrive.
Will the gardeners require any tools to work?
No, they bring their own. This is a service done by experienced, fully equipped and prepared professionals so you have nothing to worry about.
Can regular garden maintenance be arranged?
Yes, this is something that you can easily arrange. Contact us today and tell us about the frequency of visitations that you would like to set up.
How many gardeners do you send for the service?
We are going to send 2 gardeners who will handle all the work. We know from experience that this way the service is more efficient.
I would like to change my Garden Maintenance booking, is that possible?
Of course, just please make sure to do so no less than 24 hours before the service. This way we will have time to adjust our schedule.
What about discounts? How can I get one?
We give you £300 in credits when you become a member of the Fantastic Club. This is our premium membership and it gives you all kinds of benefits. You can book services with priority and enjoy preferential member rates.
Do I have to reserve a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to arrange a parking spot near your property because the gardeners bring a lot of equipment in their vehicle. So the closer, the better.
Do you carry out garden maintenance on weekends
Yes, this service is available all week long. You can check our availability online and see if there are available slots for Saturday or Sunday.
Can the gardeners come if it rains?
Yes, they will still carry out your service even if it rains. That won't be a problem.
Can you clear the garden of overgrowth?
Yes, this is an essential part of the garden maintenance service. Any overgrown areas will be cleared, don't worry.
My lawn needs some good care. Can you do that?
Oh, yes, you can be sure that your lawn will receive the best care possible. The gardeners will really pay attention to it.
My hedges need some maintenance, can the gardeners take care of that?
Sure thing, the gardeners know how to deal with messy hedges. They can trim them to perfect height.
My garden is covered with weeds, can you remove them?
Of course, the gardeners can easily remove all of the unwanted weeds.
Are the gardeners just some random workers?
No, they are franchised professionals. They come fully uniformed and branded.
Average service cost in this area is:£77 - £190
Nearby places we serve
Book your garden maintenance in Rowland's Castle online!
Skip the line, request and
book a service online