Book our gardening services in Plymouth easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Our process for garden maintenance in Plymouth
Book today and let expert, trained gardeners transform your outdoor space.
If you don't have the time to do a garden tidy up and your outdoor space is becoming cluttered, enlist the professional help of local gardeners! Fantastic professionals in Plymouth are dedicated to transforming your garden according to your own specified requests and requirements. We'll provide two qualified gardeners and they'll get to work fixing, renovating, or simply enhancing your green space. Book early - our fantastic professionals are in high demand!
Here are some of the most common garden maintenance tasks that Fantastic Professionals can take care of:
- Pruning - Pruning is a gardening technique in which excess leaves and flowers are trimmed and cut to retain their fresh, lively appearance.
- Lawn maintenance - If you're after a uniform green lawn, local gardeners can handle regular lawn maintenance so that you'll never spend another weekend mowing your lawn!
- Garden clearance - If your garden is overgrowing out of control, it can easily overwhelm your outdoor space. With the help of local gardeners, your outdoors will remain clean and free of rubbish, debris, and any green waste.
- Hedge trimming - If you've got a hedge that stands around your garden, you'll want to make sure it makes the best impression - for that, you'll need to engage regular hedge trimming services.
- Weed control - Nothing ruins a beautiful garden display more than unwanted, sprawling weeds. Local gardeners will clear out unwanted vegetation to make way for your chosen plants and flowers.
How to enhance your gardening in Plymouth
If your garden is becoming hard to control and unmanageable, let local gardeners take over and help clear out your outdoor space.
If you want to spare yourself a trip to the nearest landfill, let us take care of your green waste instead. The teams will carefully pack the waste and dispose of it responsibly.
If you are concerned about the look of your patio, driveway, or even your outdoor furniture, then the gardeners can clean them with powerful jet washing equipment.
Cleaning your gutters regularly is important to deter pests and avoid blockages. Hire Fantastic Professionals to ensure your gutters remain clean and pest-free!
With our Fantastic Professionals, you'll have on-hand help for all your landscaping needs, no matter what you're after, from fencing to paving.
Why you should select us as your gardening company in Plymouth
We bring you amazing garden care as a convenient service at a fair price.
We send 2 gardeners for each service
Our experience shows this is the most efficient way to complete garden work.
Easy to arrange your service
Simply create a Fantastic Account and access our available booking slots.
Available 7 days a week
Choose the day and time that work best for your booking.
Bringing all necessary equipment
The gardeners will bring all necessary tools and machines to finish the job.
Up to 120L green waste removed for free
The green waste will be bagged up and disposed of responsibly.
Working even in bad weather
Rain and sun don't scare our professionals, they'll do the job regardelss of the weather.
Frequently asked questions
Can the gardeners plant some flowers for me?
Of course, this is part of their job. They can easily plant wherever you want in your garden. Simply order the plants you want to have and have them at the ready.
Do I have to give tools to the gardeners?
This will not be necessary. The gardeners carry everything that they need, including tools, to complete the garden maintenance.
Can you help me with ongoing garden care?
Of course, this is something that can be easily arranged. All you need to do is to tell us how frequently you want the gardeners to come.
What number of gardeners will come?
We know from experience that it is best to send 2 gardeners. This way it is more efficient and they work a lot faster.
I would like to change my Garden Maintenance booking, is that possible?
Of course, just please make sure to do so no less than 24 hours before the service. This way we will have time to adjust our schedule.
Are there any carpet discounts available?
Such are available only to members of the Fantastic Club! You can become a member and you will have access to all sorts of perks, including discounts, for an entire year. Find out more about the Fantastic Club today.
Is a parking spot going to be necessary?
Yes, please make sure that a parking spot will be arranged. The gardeners have a lot of equipment that they need to bring to your garden so they better be able to park close.
Do you work on the weekends?
Yes, the gardeners are available during the weekends. You can book a service for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
Can the gardeners come if it rains?
Yes, they will still carry out your service even if it rains. That won't be a problem.
My garden is overgrown. Can the gardeners clear it?
Yes, in fact we specialise in garden clearing. The gardeners will remove all the unwanted plants and bag them.
Can the gardeners take care of the lawn?
Sure thing, they will be happy to take care of your lawn and make it presentable and beautiful once again.
My hedges need some maintenance, can the gardeners take care of that?
Sure thing, the gardeners know how to deal with messy hedges. They can trim them to perfect height.
Can you remove the weeds but spare the plants that I like?
Yes, the pesky weeds will be removed with utmost swiftness while the beloved plants will be spared.
Are the gardeners independent freelancers?
No, they are franchised partners who operate under the Fantastic Services brand.