Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Here's how we perform oven cleaning in Ickenham
We aim to provide you with the best service possible, from the moment you call us to the moment your cleaning is done.
- When the time for your service comes, you will be visited by a vetted professional who operates in Ickenham. Just take them to your kitchen and make sure they have access to hot water and electricity.
- The technician will inspect your kitchen appliance carefully. If they find any faults, they will inform you. They'll also protect the surroundings with drop cloths, as to keep your kitchen tidy.
- All the detachable parts of the oven will be removed, such as the door glass, racks, liners, shelves, oven door, grill pans, and the trays. The parts will be soaked in an eco-friendly cleaning solution in a dip tank.
- While the parts are soaking, the technician will scrub the main body of the appliance. You will be amazed at the results as everything will be made shiny once again.
- All parts will be spotless after the technician is done. Then he will assemble the oven and test its functionality. The cleaner will ensure that your oven works and heats up as normal.
More kitchen cleaning services we offer in Ickenham
Hob and extractor cleaning
Yes, we can also clean your hob and extractor, which is a great addition to the oven cleaning service.
You love cooking outdoors? We're here to help you with our BBQ and grill cleaning services.
In addition, you can book our services if you need any type of kitchen appliance cleaned. These include refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
We are experienced in cleaning AGA ranges and Rayburn ranges. You can trust us to do it properly and restore the shine of your special cooker.
Having your range cooker cleaned completely by our professionals extends its life. It is a great way to enjoy it longer.
What makes our oven cleaning services fantastic
There are a lot of benefits to our oven cleaning services for you. Here are some of them.
Experienced oven cleaners
We have a team of technicians who are experienced with all types of cookers.
Convenient to schedule
We'll arrive on time and ensure a hassle-free experience that solves one of the most time-consuming household chores.
You will be astonished because your oven will look almost brand new after the service.
No mess, no stress
There is no need to book a kitchen cleaning after us as we ensure everything is spotless after the oven clean.
Arrange a fully custom service in a few minutes
Quickly set up an oven cleaning service covering all your needs by going over our booking form.
Dirt-capturing Teflon mat
With each service we gift a Teflon cover that keeps your oven clean until the next time you book.
Frequently asked questions
Can I reschedule my booking?
You can easily cancel a booking or reschedule it by navigating to the Dashboard section in your Fantastic account.
Are oven grill racks included in the price?
We clean all racks, trays, and pans from the oven, as well as additional racks or trays for an extra fee. To get a quote for your oven cleaning, just schedule it online!
What detergents do you use?
All our oven cleaning services are done using eco, child, and pet-friendly detergents containing Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). It kills all types of bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoans and other microbial agents, leaving you with a sanitised and ready to use oven. There are no chemical fumes. It would be best to let the oven work on empty for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does it take to clean an oven?
It depends. When our technician arrives, they will be able to provide you with a more detailed time estimate based on the size and condition of the cooker.
How can I book oven cleaning online?
Enter your postcode and click "Check prices & availability". Then just follow the booking process on-screen. You can customise the services as per your needs.
Can I book during the weekend/after working hours?
Yes, you can! Keep in mind that weekend bookings come at no extra charge. However, after work hours, jobs are delivered at an additional fee.
Do you take apart the oven as part of the service?
Some parts only. We remove everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank. All other parts of the cooker are manually scrubbed. We don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there is a lot of wiring, and moisture can cause damage.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Is there something that I need to do before or during the service?
Yes. We need hot water to remove all of the grime and grease from your oven. Electricity is necessary for testing the appliance before and after the service is done. We cannot be held liable if the cooker isn’t properly working after the service as we didn’t test it before the service commenced.
Should I book professional oven cleaning every year?
If you cook daily, you should book a professional oven valeting every six months to ensure the longevity of your appliance.
Is it possible to replace the light bulb inside my oven or the filter of the extractor fan?
The oven cleaning specialists don't carry spare parts with them on-site, and they can't supply you with any. Yet, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we will gladly assist you if it's safe to do so. This will be free of charge and will be done as a complementary.
How is the cost of the Oven Cleaning service calculated?
The pricing is based on the size of the oven. When you book online, you get an accurate, real-time quote for the service you need.
How does a Teflon oven liner work?
We place a Teflon liner at the bottom of your oven after we're done cleaning. It catches food, splashes, and oil that usually occurs during the cooking process. That way, it's easier for you to maintain and for us to clean when we come the next time around.