Book our gardening services in Bampton easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Here is how we handle garden maintenance in Bampton
Book local gardeners and put your feet up - we'll take care of the rest!
If you want to brighten up the look of your garden for an upcoming event or simply to enjoy spending more time there, you can always trust Fantastic Services in Bampton to help you do the job. Book your service for a convenient day and time, and when the moment comes, two trained, fully equipped gardeners will show up at your door. Give them your requests and tell them what you envision the green spaces to look like. With all instructions in mind, the gardeners will bring back the elevated look of your garden.
Book local gardeners for these garden maintenance tasks:
- Pruning - Keeping your trees and plants from overgrowing is vital - with our pruning services, your garden's vegetation will always appear well-kept and tidy.
- Lawn maintenance - Why spend money on a lawn mower when you could spend money on a team of Fantastic Professionals? Render your lawn picturesque by hiring local gardeners to get the job done.
- Garden clearance - When it comes to a cluttered garden, let local gardeners take care of it! Fantastic Professionals will handle any green waste and general clutter so your garden is left spotless!
- Hedge trimming - Hedge trimming can be time-consuming and dangerous if you're not trained properly. Ditch the ladder and hire trained, Fantastic Professionals to leave your lawn immaculate!
- Weed Control - Having weeds in your garden is bad news for your plants and flowers - weeds will make your plants compete for water and sunlight, so hiring local gardeners to take care of them is the best idea.
Services that go great with gardening in Bampton
Having your overgrown greenery and vegetation cleared out is a must if you want to restore the refreshed look of your garden. The professionals will gladly help you make your garden presentable again.
Our green waste disposal services are ideal if your garden is full to the brim with decaying branches, twigs, leaves, and other natural debris. We'll clear out up to 120L of green waste, at no extra charge.
Do your patio and outdoor furniture seem dirtier than usual? They probably need a powerful wash. With their powerful jet wash equipment, the local gardeners can quickly get rid of all dirt.
If you want to avoid rodents, water damage, and invasions of pests, gutter cleaning is essential! Book our gutter cleaning services to prevent damages and blockages.
Fantastic Professionals are trained and equipped to perform all your landscaping and installation needs, from shed installation to decking repair.
What makes us the right choice to be your gardening company in Bampton
We bring you the best possible garden care in the form of a convenient service.
We send 2 gardeners
This way the service is carried out in the most efficient way.
Booking is straightforward
Sign up for a Fantastic Account right now to make your first booking.
Available every day of the week
Pick the date and time of the day that are most convenient for you.
Gardeners provide all equipment
Whether the work requires specialist equipment or simple tools, our gardeners will provide all of it.
120L green waste removed for free
The gardeners can bag up all of the green waste and take care of its removal.
Services provided in all weather conditions
Even if it's raining, snowing, or stormy, our services won't stop for the weather.
Frequently asked questions
I would like some flowers planted, can you take care of that?
Yes, the gardeners can definitely take care of plant planting for you. Simply provide them with the plants and have them at the ready when the gardeners arrive.
Will the gardeners require any tools to work?
No, they bring their own. This is a service done by experienced, fully equipped and prepared professionals so you have nothing to worry about.
Can you help me with ongoing garden care?
Of course, this is something that can be easily arranged. All you need to do is to tell us how frequently you want the gardeners to come.
What number of gardeners will come?
We know from experience that it is best to send 2 gardeners. This way it is more efficient and they work a lot faster.
How can I make changes to my garden maintenance booking?
Just log in to your Fantastic Account and go to the bookings section where you will be able to make all the necessary amendments.
What about discounts? How can I get one?
We give you £300 in credits when you become a member of the Fantastic Club. This is our premium membership and it gives you all kinds of benefits. You can book services with priority and enjoy preferential member rates.
Do I have to reserve a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to arrange a parking spot near your property because the gardeners bring a lot of equipment in their vehicle. So the closer, the better.
Do you work on the weekends?
Yes, the gardeners are available during the weekends. You can book a service for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
What happens if it rains outside?
No worries, your service will be carried out even if it rains. That won't stop the gardeners.
My garden is overgrown. Can the gardeners clear it?
Yes, in fact we specialise in garden clearing. The gardeners will remove all the unwanted plants and bag them.
Can the gardeners take care of the lawn?
Sure thing, they will be happy to take care of your lawn and make it presentable and beautiful once again.
Can you take care of my hedges?
Yes, the gardeners would love to trim your hedges. They will do a great job. Their garden scissors are sharper than ever.
My garden is covered with weeds, can you remove them?
Of course, the gardeners can easily remove all of the unwanted weeds.
Are the gardeners independent contractors?
No, they are in-house professionals. They are franchised partners who wear branded Fantastic Services uniforms.