Book our gardening services in Southfields easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Garden maintenance in Southfields - here's how we do it
Book local gardeners and put your feet up - we'll take care of the rest!
Need a garden tidy up? Don’t waste your time buying tools that you're never going to use again - book professional, expertly-trained local gardeners to do it for you. They’ll follow your instructions and provide all the equipment necessary. Fantastic Professionals in Southfields are available 7 days a week to make your garden beautiful again - book now to give your garden a makeover: the results will be tailor-made for your needs.
Here are some of the most common garden maintenance tasks that Fantastic Professionals can take care of:
- Pruning - Pruning is a gardening technique in which excess leaves and flowers are trimmed and cut to retain their fresh, lively appearance.
- Lawn maintenance - If you're after a uniform green lawn, local gardeners can handle regular lawn maintenance so that you'll never spend another weekend mowing your lawn!
- Garden clearance - If your garden is overgrowing out of control, it can easily overwhelm your outdoor space. With the help of local gardeners, your outdoors will remain clean and free of rubbish, debris, and any green waste.
- Hedge trimming - If you've got a hedge that stands around your garden, you'll want to make sure it makes the best impression - for that, you'll need to engage regular hedge trimming services.
- Weed control - Nothing ruins a beautiful garden display more than unwanted, sprawling weeds. Local gardeners will clear out unwanted vegetation to make way for your chosen plants and flowers.
Pair gardening in Southfields with our other services
When your garden is too overgrown, it needs to be cleared. And this is exactly what we can do as part of your garden maintenance service. Just add this when you book your service.
Garden green waste disposal
We are happy to say that we also handle green waste disposal. The gardeners bring waste bags so they can pack all of the waste and dispose of it in the best way possible.
Thanks to their professional jet washing equipment, the gardeners can clean your dirty patio, outdoor furniture and driveway.
Experts recommend gutter cleaning regularly, so if you don't have the time, make use of our gutter cleaning services to ensure you keep pests, dirt, and bacteria at bay!
Fantastic Professionals are trained and equipped to perform all your landscaping and installation needs, from shed installation to decking repair.
Why opt for us when choosing a gardening company in Southfields
We bring you amazing garden care as a convenient service at a fair price.
We send two gardeners
This way all the work is carried out in the most efficient way.
Simple to book
Make your Fantastic Account today and take a look at our booking slots
Available 7 days a week
Choose the day and time that work best for your booking.
Bringing all the needed equipment
From tools and machines to waste bags, the gardeners will bring everything needed.
Gardeners will get rid of green waste, free up to 120L
We will take care of any green waste by bagging it up and disposing of it responsibly.
Service provided even in bad weather
Whether it's shining or raining, our dedicated gardeners will do the job.
Frequently asked questions
I would like some flowers planted, can you take care of that?
Yes, the gardeners can definitely take care of plant planting for you. Simply provide them with the plants and have them at the ready when the gardeners arrive.
Do I have to give tools to the gardeners?
This will not be necessary. The gardeners carry everything that they need, including tools, to complete the garden maintenance.
Can you provide me with regular garden maintenance?
If your green spaces require regular upkeep, then we will be more than happy to take care of them regularly. Simply contact us today and arrange your regular garden services.
How many gardeners will come?
We usually send 2 gardeners to carry out the garden maintenance. We have found out that this is the most efficient way to handle garden care.
I would like to change my Garden Maintenance booking, is that possible?
Of course, just please make sure to do so no less than 24 hours before the service. This way we will have time to adjust our schedule.
What about discounts? How can I get one?
We give you £300 in credits when you become a member of the Fantastic Club. This is our premium membership and it gives you all kinds of benefits. You can book services with priority and enjoy preferential member rates.
Is a parking spot going to be necessary?
Yes, please make sure that a parking spot will be arranged. The gardeners have a lot of equipment that they need to bring to your garden so they better be able to park close.
Is this service available on weekends?
Yes, we work 7 days a week. You can make a booking for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
What happens if it rains outside?
No worries, your service will be carried out even if it rains. That won't stop the gardeners.
My garden is overgrown. Can the gardeners clear it?
Yes, in fact we specialise in garden clearing. The gardeners will remove all the unwanted plants and bag them.
Can you handle my lawn care?
With pleasure! If your lawn is overgrown, you can trust the gardeners to take care of it.
Can you take care of my hedges?
Yes, the gardeners would love to trim your hedges. They will do a great job. Their garden scissors are sharper than ever.
My garden is covered with weeds, can you remove them?
Of course, the gardeners can easily remove all of the unwanted weeds.
Are the gardeners independent contractors?
No, they are in-house professionals. They are franchised partners who wear branded Fantastic Services uniforms.
Average service cost in this area is:£80 - £153
Nearby places we serve
Book your garden maintenance in Southfields online!
Skip the line, request and
book a service online