Book our gardening services in East Ham easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Our formula for garden maintenance in East Ham
Just arrange your service and leave the rest to the dedicated gardeners
Instead of worrying about the overgrowing garden or green waste that needs disposing of, Fantastic Professionals in East Ham are trained and qualified to tend to all of your gardening woes and wishes. Whether you need garden clearance services or general garden maintenance, we'll provide two local gardeners who will adhere to your requests and demands, and carry out services no matter the weather. With our simple booking system, a garden tidy up has never been easier!
What garden maintenance tasks our local gardeners are trained to carry out:
- Pruning - Pruning is essential if you want to keep your plants, flowers, and trees looking healthy. Local gardeners will trim and cut your vegetation to keep your garden looking fresh and neat.
- Lawn maintenance - Maintain the health and aesthetic appeal of your lawn with the help of trained local gardeners - they'll trim your lawn to the highest standard, so you don't have to!
- Garden clearance - If you've got green waste, debris, or green waste left by former tenants, we'll help you clear it and freshen up your outdoor space.
- Hedge trimming - If your hedge is the first thing people see when they approach your home, it's important to keep it tidy and trimmed! Local gardeners will maintain your hedge and keep it from overgrowing.
- Weed Control - Weed control is essential for any garden space, especially if you want it to look bright and well taken care of. Weeds attract insects and can ruin any garden landscape - enlist local gardeners to help take care of any weed overgrowth.
Supplementary services to go with gardening in East Ham
When your garden is too overgrown, it needs to be cleared. And this is exactly what we can do as part of your garden maintenance service. Just add this when you book your service.
Green waste causing a problem in your garden? We'll handle it for you - we'll even get rid of up to 120L of green waste for free.
In case your patio or driveway seem a little darker than usual, what you need is a powerful wash. Book our jet wash service and we will restore the fresh look of your outdoor surfaces with our powerful jet wash equipment.
Having a properly working gutter system reduces the chances of pest infestations or costly water damage. The Fantastic gardeners are trained to clean clogged gutters and downspouts professionally, so you don't have to do it yourself.
Turf laying, paving, fence installation? No matter your needs, Fantastic Professionals are experienced and qualified to handle any and all of your landscaping projects.
Here's why you should select us to be your gardening company in East Ham
We bring you the best possible garden care in the form of a convenient service.
We send two gardeners
This way all the work is carried out in the most efficient way.
Simple to book
Make your Fantastic Account today and take a look at our booking slots
Available every day of the week
Pick the exact date and time that work best for you.
Bringing all needed equipment
All the equipment, machines, tools, and waste bags are brought by the gardeners.
120L green waste removed for free
The gardeners can bag up all of the green waste and take care of its removal.
Working in any and all weather conditions
No matter the weather, gardeners will show up to complete all required work - even in rain or snow.
Frequently asked questions
Can you please plant some flowers in my garden?
Of course, this is just one of the many tasks that can be handled by the gardeners. They can plant whatever you wish in your garden.
Do I have to give tools to the gardeners?
This will not be necessary. The gardeners carry everything that they need, including tools, to complete the garden maintenance.
Can regular garden maintenance be arranged?
Yes, this is something that you can easily arrange. Contact us today and tell us about the frequency of visitations that you would like to set up.
How many gardeners do you send for the service?
We are going to send 2 gardeners who will handle all the work. We know from experience that this way the service is more efficient.
Can I make changes to my Garden Maintenance booking?
Yes, simply go to the bookings section in your Fantastic Account. There you will be able to see the booking. Make any amendments that you'd like.
What can you offer me in terms of discounts?
We can offer you to become a member of the Fantastic Club! This way you will have access to all sorts of amazing premium perks, including discount options. For starters, we will give you £300 in credits and you will be able to book some services at preferential member rates.
Do I have to reserve a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to arrange a parking spot near your property because the gardeners bring a lot of equipment in their vehicle. So the closer, the better.
Do you carry out garden maintenance on weekends
Yes, this service is available all week long. You can check our availability online and see if there are available slots for Saturday or Sunday.
What if the weather is bad?
No worries, the gardeners will still carry out your service even if it rains or snows.
My garden is overgrown. Can the gardeners clear it?
Yes, in fact we specialise in garden clearing. The gardeners will remove all the unwanted plants and bag them.
Can you handle my lawn care?
With pleasure! If your lawn is overgrown, you can trust the gardeners to take care of it.
Can you take care of my hedges?
Yes, the gardeners would love to trim your hedges. They will do a great job. Their garden scissors are sharper than ever.
My garden is covered with weeds, can you remove them?
Of course, the gardeners can easily remove all of the unwanted weeds.
Are the gardeners independent contractors?
No, they are in-house professionals. They are franchised partners who wear branded Fantastic Services uniforms.