Book our gardening services in Chingford easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What our garden maintenance in Chingford is all about
We'll send trained gardeners, so you can get the garden you want without the heavy lifting.
If your garden has had better days and you don't like how it looks right now, then you trust Fantastic Services in Chingford to restore its presentable appearance. Simply arrange your gardening maintenance service and when the time comes, we will send two fully equipped gardeners to your address. Just show them your green space and go back to enjoying yourself – leave the work to the experts. They work by following your priorities to make sure this service fits your needs perfectly.
What garden maintenance tasks our local gardeners are trained to carry out:
- Pruning - Pruning is essential if you want to keep your plants, flowers, and trees looking healthy. Local gardeners will trim and cut your vegetation to keep your garden looking fresh and neat.
- Lawn maintenance - Maintain the health and aesthetic appeal of your lawn with the help of trained local gardeners - they'll trim your lawn to the highest standard, so you don't have to!
- Garden clearance - If you've got green waste, debris, or green waste left by former tenants, we'll help you clear it and freshen up your outdoor space.
- Hedge trimming - If your hedge is the first thing people see when they approach your home, it's important to keep it tidy and trimmed! Local gardeners will maintain your hedge and keep it from overgrowing.
- Weed Control - Weed control is essential for any garden space, especially if you want it to look bright and well taken care of. Weeds attract insects and can ruin any garden landscape - enlist local gardeners to help take care of any weed overgrowth.
How to make your gardening in Chingford even better
Instead of letting your garden waste sit around attracting pests or weeds, simply use our garden clearance services, whether you're booking with us already or simply need a one-time clearance job.
Garden green waste disposal
We can also handle your green waste. Everything will be packed in bags and disposed of responsibly. This way you won't have to go to the nearest landfill yourself.
There's more to jet washing than just brandishing a hose! Get the professionals on it to do a thorough job, and enjoy the gleaming result!
If you've noticed leaves or twigs in your gutters, you'd better have them cleaned quickly. Book gutter cleaning with your gardening maintenance to prevent mould growth and pest infestations.
If you've got the creative ideas for your garden but you're lacking the tools, leave it in the qualified hands of our trained experts with our landscaping services.
What makes us the right choice to be your gardening company in Chingford
We bring you amazing garden care as a convenient service at a fair price.
We send two gardeners
This way all the work is carried out in the most efficient way.
Easy to arrange your service
Simply create a Fantastic Account and access our available booking slots.
Select the day and time that suits you most.
Bringing any tools and equipment necessary
The gardeners will bring any equipment, machines, or tools required for the work.
Removing up to 120L green waste for free
The gardeners will put all of the green waste in bags and dispose of it responsibly.
Service provided even in bad weather
Whether it's shining or raining, our dedicated gardeners will do the job.
Frequently asked questions
I would like some flowers planted, can you take care of that?
Yes, the gardeners can definitely take care of plant planting for you. Simply provide them with the plants and have them at the ready when the gardeners arrive.
Do I have to provide the gardeners with tools?
No need for that. The gardeners come equipped with everything they need to complete the service.
Can regular garden maintenance be arranged?
Yes, this is something that you can easily arrange. Contact us today and tell us about the frequency of visitations that you would like to set up.
How many gardeners will come?
We usually send 2 gardeners to carry out the garden maintenance. We have found out that this is the most efficient way to handle garden care.
How can I make changes to my garden maintenance booking?
Just log in to your Fantastic Account and go to the bookings section where you will be able to make all the necessary amendments.
What can you offer me in terms of discounts?
We can offer you to become a member of the Fantastic Club! This way you will have access to all sorts of amazing premium perks, including discount options. For starters, we will give you £300 in credits and you will be able to book some services at preferential member rates.
Do I need to arrange a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to take care of that. The gardeners will be bringing a lot of equipment and tools so they need to be able to park nearby.
Do you work on the weekends?
Yes, the gardeners are available during the weekends. You can book a service for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
What happens if it rains outside?
No worries, your service will be carried out even if it rains. That won't stop the gardeners.
Can you clear the garden of overgrowth?
Yes, this is an essential part of the garden maintenance service. Any overgrown areas will be cleared, don't worry.
Can you handle my lawn care?
With pleasure! If your lawn is overgrown, you can trust the gardeners to take care of it.
Can you handle the care for my hedges?
You want perfectly trimmed hedges and this is exactly what you will get. The gardeners will bring their sharp scissors to give your hedges the best trimming ever.
It seems that there are a lot of weeds around my garden, can you remove them?
Yes, the deplorable weeds will be removed swiftly. The gardeners will show no mercy to the weeds.
Are the gardeners independent freelancers?
No, they are franchised partners who operate under the Fantastic Services brand.
Average service cost in this area is:£73 - £150
Nearby places we serve
Book your garden maintenance in Chingford online!
Skip the line, request and
book a service online