Book our gardening services in Barnet easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Step-by-step garden maintenance in Barnet
Expert local gardeners with professional equipment will do all the dirty work, instead of you
You don't like the way your garden looks? No worries! Simply arrange our highly convenient garden maintenance service and let our team of local gardeners handle the rest. We will send two gardeners to your address so simply show them your garden. Using your priorities as a guide, they will restore the beauty of your green space.
What garden maintenance tasks our local gardeners will take care of:
- Pruning - Pruning is crucial if you want to keep your greenery in healthy condition. For a neat and pristine garden, hire a local gardener to trim and cut your vegetation.
- Lawn maintenance - Ensure the health and aesthetic appeal of your grass with the help of trained local gardeners - they'll trim your lawn to the highest level, for you!
- Garden clearance - If you've got green waste, debris, or green waste left, we'll help you dispose of it and rejuvenate your garden.
- Hedge trimming - If your hedge is the first thing people see when they approach your home, it's essential to maintain it! Local gardeners will take care of your hedge and keep it from overgrowing.
- Weed Control - Weed control is important for any garden area, especially if you want it to look bright and beautiful. Weeds attract insects and can ruin any garden landscape - enlist local gardeners to help take care of any weed overgrowth.
Other services provided alongside gardening in Barnet
We understand if you don't always have the time to clear out your garden yourself. That's why our garden clearance services are so popular with our customers!
Garden green waste disposal
Green waste causing a problem in your garden? We'll handle it for you - we'll even get rid of up to 120L of green waste for free.
There's more to jet washing than just brandishing a hose! Get the professionals on it to do a thorough job, and enjoy the gleaming result!
Cleaning your gutters regularly is important to deter pests and avoid blockages. Hire Fantastic Professionals to ensure your gutters remain clean and pest-free!
If you've got big ideas for your outdoor space and need some landscaping professionals to help you out, we'll provide advice, expert service, and qualified landscapers.
Why choose us as your gardening company in Barnet
We offer only the highest quality garden care maintenance.
We send 2 gardeners
This way the service is carried out in the most efficient way.
Simple to book
Make your Fantastic Account today and take a look at our booking slots
Available seven days per week
You can choose the booking slot that is most convenient for you.
Gardeners provide all equipment
Whether the work requires specialist equipment or simple tools, our gardeners will provide all of it.
120L green waste removed for free
The gardeners can bag up all of the green waste and take care of its removal.
Working in any and all weather conditions
No matter the weather, gardeners will show up to complete all required work - even in rain or snow.
Frequently asked questions
I would like some flowers planted, can you take care of that?
Yes, the gardeners can definitely take care of plant planting for you. Simply provide them with the plants and have them at the ready when the gardeners arrive.
Do I have to provide the gardeners with tools?
No need for that. The gardeners come equipped with everything they need to complete the service.
Can you provide me with regular garden maintenance?
If your green spaces require regular upkeep, then we will be more than happy to take care of them regularly. Simply contact us today and arrange your regular garden services.
How many gardeners do you send for the service?
We are going to send 2 gardeners who will handle all the work. We know from experience that this way the service is more efficient.
Can I make changes to my Garden Maintenance booking?
Yes, simply go to the bookings section in your Fantastic Account. There you will be able to see the booking. Make any amendments that you'd like.
What about discounts? How can I get one?
We give you £300 in credits when you become a member of the Fantastic Club. This is our premium membership and it gives you all kinds of benefits. You can book services with priority and enjoy preferential member rates.
Do I have to reserve a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to arrange a parking spot near your property because the gardeners bring a lot of equipment in their vehicle. So the closer, the better.
Is this service available on weekends?
Yes, we work 7 days a week. You can make a booking for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
Can the gardeners come if it rains?
Yes, they will still carry out your service even if it rains. That won't be a problem.
Do you provide garden clearing?
Yes, in fact this is one of our main services. If your garden is very overgrown, we will be able to clear it.
Can the gardeners take care of the lawn?
Sure thing, they will be happy to take care of your lawn and make it presentable and beautiful once again.
Can you handle the care for my hedges?
You want perfectly trimmed hedges and this is exactly what you will get. The gardeners will bring their sharp scissors to give your hedges the best trimming ever.
Can you remove the weeds but spare the plants that I like?
Yes, the pesky weeds will be removed with utmost swiftness while the beloved plants will be spared.
Are the gardeners just some random workers?
No, they are franchised professionals. They come fully uniformed and branded.
Average service cost in this area is:£67 - £149
Nearby places we serve
Book your garden maintenance in Barnet online!
Skip the line, request and
book a service online