Book our gardening services in Aldgate easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What our garden maintenance in Aldgate is all about
Simply book the expert local gardeners and leave all the work to them
You want to take the look of your open green spaces to the next level? Fantastic Services in Aldgate can easily do that for you. When you book garden maintenance for your place, a team of two skilled gardeners will go to your address. Once you give all your requests to the professionals, you are free to continue enjoying your free time. On arrival, the gardeners carry with themselves all necessary tools and equipment so that they can start maintaining your place immediately.
Here are some of the most common garden maintenance tasks that Fantastic Professionals can take care of:
- Pruning - Pruning is a gardening technique in which excess leaves and flowers are trimmed and cut to retain their fresh, lively appearance.
- Lawn maintenance - If you're after a uniform green lawn, local gardeners can handle regular lawn maintenance so that you'll never spend another weekend mowing your lawn!
- Garden clearance - If your garden is overgrowing out of control, it can easily overwhelm your outdoor space. With the help of local gardeners, your outdoors will remain clean and free of rubbish, debris, and any green waste.
- Hedge trimming - If you've got a hedge that stands around your garden, you'll want to make sure it makes the best impression - for that, you'll need to engage regular hedge trimming services.
- Weed control - Nothing ruins a beautiful garden display more than unwanted, sprawling weeds. Local gardeners will clear out unwanted vegetation to make way for your chosen plants and flowers.
How to make your gardening in Aldgate even better
If your garden is becoming hard to control and unmanageable, let local gardeners take over and help clear out your outdoor space.
Another problem that we can solve for you is the disposal of your green waste. The gardeners will pack everything in waste bags and dispose of them responsibly.
With our high-power jet washing tools, your driveway, patio, and garden will be gleaming! Don't settle for a standard garden hose - let local professionals take care of your jet washing needs.
Prevent water damage and unsightly build-up: let local gardeners take care of your gutter cleaning needs.
With our Fantastic Professionals, you'll have on-hand help for all your landscaping needs, no matter what you're after, from fencing to paving.
Here's why you should select us to be your gardening company in Aldgate
We provide only highly trained, expert-vetted professionals for your garden care.
We provide a team of 2 gardeners
This ensures work is completed in a methodical, efficient, and timely manner.
Easy to arrange your service
Simply create a Fantastic Account and access our available booking slots.
Available 7 days a week
Choose the day and time that work best for your booking.
Bringing all needed equipment
All the equipment, machines, tools, and waste bags are brought by the gardeners.
Free disposal of green waste, 120L free of charge
We'll remove and dispose safely and sensibly of any green waste.
The gardeners work even in bad weather
It doesn't matter if it is raining or snowing, the job will be completed.
Frequently asked questions
I would like some flowers planted, can you take care of that?
Yes, the gardeners can definitely take care of plant planting for you. Simply provide them with the plants and have them at the ready when the gardeners arrive.
Will the gardeners require any tools to work?
No, they bring their own. This is a service done by experienced, fully equipped and prepared professionals so you have nothing to worry about.
Can regular garden maintenance be arranged?
Yes, this is something that you can easily arrange. Contact us today and tell us about the frequency of visitations that you would like to set up.
How many gardeners do you send for the service?
We are going to send 2 gardeners who will handle all the work. We know from experience that this way the service is more efficient.
Can I make changes to my Garden Maintenance booking?
Yes, simply go to the bookings section in your Fantastic Account. There you will be able to see the booking. Make any amendments that you'd like.
What about discounts? How can I get one?
We give you £300 in credits when you become a member of the Fantastic Club. This is our premium membership and it gives you all kinds of benefits. You can book services with priority and enjoy preferential member rates.
Do I have to reserve a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to arrange a parking spot near your property because the gardeners bring a lot of equipment in their vehicle. So the closer, the better.
Is this service available on weekends?
Yes, we work 7 days a week. You can make a booking for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
What happens if it rains outside?
No worries, your service will be carried out even if it rains. That won't stop the gardeners.
My garden is overgrown. Can the gardeners clear it?
Yes, in fact we specialise in garden clearing. The gardeners will remove all the unwanted plants and bag them.
Can the gardeners take care of the lawn?
Sure thing, they will be happy to take care of your lawn and make it presentable and beautiful once again.
Can you handle the care for my hedges?
You want perfectly trimmed hedges and this is exactly what you will get. The gardeners will bring their sharp scissors to give your hedges the best trimming ever.
It seems that there are a lot of weeds around my garden, can you remove them?
Yes, the deplorable weeds will be removed swiftly. The gardeners will show no mercy to the weeds.
Are the gardeners just some random workers?
No, they are franchised professionals. They come fully uniformed and branded.