Book our gardening services in Leeds easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Our formula for garden maintenance in Leeds
Book online and let expertly trained gardeners take care of it
If your garden has had better days and you don't like how it looks right now, then you trust Fantastic Services in Leeds to restore its presentable appearance. Simply arrange your gardening maintenance service and when the time comes, we will send two fully equipped gardeners to your address. Just show them your green space and go back to enjoying yourself – leave the work to the experts. They work by following your priorities to make sure this service fits your needs perfectly.
What garden maintenance tasks our local gardeners are trained to carry out:
- Pruning - Pruning is essential if you want to keep your plants, flowers, and trees looking healthy. Local gardeners will trim and cut your vegetation to keep your garden looking fresh and neat.
- Lawn maintenance - Maintain the health and aesthetic appeal of your lawn with the help of trained local gardeners - they'll trim your lawn to the highest standard, so you don't have to!
- Garden clearance - If you've got green waste, debris, or green waste left by former tenants, we'll help you clear it and freshen up your outdoor space.
- Hedge trimming - If your hedge is the first thing people see when they approach your home, it's important to keep it tidy and trimmed! Local gardeners will maintain your hedge and keep it from overgrowing.
- Weed Control - Weed control is essential for any garden space, especially if you want it to look bright and well taken care of. Weeds attract insects and can ruin any garden landscape - enlist local gardeners to help take care of any weed overgrowth.
Other services provided alongside gardening in Leeds
If your garden is becoming hard to control and unmanageable, let local gardeners take over and help clear out your outdoor space.
If you want to spare yourself a trip to the nearest landfill, let us take care of your green waste instead. The teams will carefully pack the waste and dispose of it responsibly.
Cleaning up a patio or driveway needs more than just a garden hose - you need Fantastic jet washing services! Say goodbye to dirt stains when you hire Fantastic Professionals to perform a jet wash on your grounds.
Prevent water damage and unsightly build-up: let local gardeners take care of your gutter cleaning needs.
No matter what ideas you have for your outdoor space, our expert landscapers are on-hand for all your development and landscaping needs.
Why choose us as your gardening company in Leeds
We bring you the best possible garden care in the form of a convenient service.
We provide a team of 2 gardeners
This ensures work is completed in a methodical, efficient, and timely manner.
Easy to book
Just create your Fantastic Account and access our gardening booking.
Select the day and time that suits you most.
Bringing all the needed equipment
From tools and machines to waste bags, the gardeners will bring everything needed.
Free disposal of green waste, 120L free of charge
We'll remove and dispose safely and sensibly of any green waste.
Working in any and all weather conditions
No matter the weather, gardeners will show up to complete all required work - even in rain or snow.
Frequently asked questions
Can you please plant some flowers in my garden?
Of course, this is just one of the many tasks that can be handled by the gardeners. They can plant whatever you wish in your garden.
Do I have to give tools to the gardeners?
This will not be necessary. The gardeners carry everything that they need, including tools, to complete the garden maintenance.
Can you help me with ongoing garden care?
Of course, this is something that can be easily arranged. All you need to do is to tell us how frequently you want the gardeners to come.
How many gardeners will come?
We usually send 2 gardeners to carry out the garden maintenance. We have found out that this is the most efficient way to handle garden care.
Can I make changes to my Garden Maintenance booking?
Yes, simply go to the bookings section in your Fantastic Account. There you will be able to see the booking. Make any amendments that you'd like.
Are there any carpet discounts available?
Such are available only to members of the Fantastic Club! You can become a member and you will have access to all sorts of perks, including discounts, for an entire year. Find out more about the Fantastic Club today.
Do I have to reserve a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to arrange a parking spot near your property because the gardeners bring a lot of equipment in their vehicle. So the closer, the better.
Is this service available on weekends?
Yes, we work 7 days a week. You can make a booking for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
What if the weather is bad?
No worries, the gardeners will still carry out your service even if it rains or snows.
Do you provide garden clearing?
Yes, in fact this is one of our main services. If your garden is very overgrown, we will be able to clear it.
Can the gardeners take care of the lawn?
Sure thing, they will be happy to take care of your lawn and make it presentable and beautiful once again.
Can you take care of my hedges?
Yes, the gardeners would love to trim your hedges. They will do a great job. Their garden scissors are sharper than ever.
Can you remove the weeds but spare the plants that I like?
Yes, the pesky weeds will be removed with utmost swiftness while the beloved plants will be spared.
Are the gardeners independent contractors?
No, they are in-house professionals. They are franchised partners who wear branded Fantastic Services uniforms.