Book our gardening services in Great Missenden easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Our step-by-step garden maintenance process in Great Missenden
Our trained gardeners take care of everything - even the equipment
Don't get your hands dirty once you decide it's time to restore the impressive look of your green spaces. Let Fantastic Services in Great Missenden do the garden tidy up for you. We will send a team of two professionally trained and fully equipped gardeners. Following your instructions and requests, they will do all the dirty work for you and finally revive the look of your green open spaces.
Book local gardeners for these garden maintenance tasks:
- Pruning - Keeping your trees and plants from overgrowing is vital - with our pruning services, your garden's vegetation will always appear well-kept and tidy.
- Lawn maintenance - Why spend money on a lawn mower when you could spend money on a team of Fantastic Professionals? Render your lawn picturesque by hiring local gardeners to get the job done.
- Garden clearance - When it comes to a cluttered garden, let local gardeners take care of it! Fantastic Professionals will handle any green waste and general clutter so your garden is left spotless!
- Hedge trimming - Hedge trimming can be time-consuming and dangerous if you're not trained properly. Ditch the ladder and hire trained, Fantastic Professionals to leave your lawn immaculate!
- Weed Control - Having weeds in your garden is bad news for your plants and flowers - weeds will make your plants compete for water and sunlight, so hiring local gardeners to take care of them is the best idea.
How to enhance your gardening in Great Missenden
We understand if you don't always have the time to clear out your garden yourself. That's why our garden clearance services are so popular with our customers!
Green waste can attract unwanted bugs and looks unsightly in your back garden - we'll dispose of 120L for free when you book our garden green waste disposal services.
If you are concerned about the look of your patio, driveway, or even your outdoor furniture, then the gardeners can clean them with powerful jet washing equipment.
Prevent water damage and unsightly build-up: let local gardeners take care of your gutter cleaning needs.
With our Fantastic Professionals, you'll have on-hand help for all your landscaping needs, no matter what you're after, from fencing to paving.
Why choose us as your gardening company in Great Missenden
We provide only highly trained, expert-vetted professionals for your garden care.
We send two gardeners
This way all the work is carried out in the most efficient way.
Easy to arrange your service
Simply create a Fantastic Account and access our available booking slots.
Select the day and time that suits you most.
Providing any necessary equipment
All equipment needed to carry out the work will be provided by the gardeners.
Removing up to 120L green waste for free
The gardeners will put all of the green waste in bags and dispose of it responsibly.
Working in any and all weather conditions
No matter the weather, gardeners will show up to complete all required work - even in rain or snow.
Frequently asked questions
Can the gardeners plant some flowers for me?
Of course, this is part of their job. They can easily plant wherever you want in your garden. Simply order the plants you want to have and have them at the ready.
Do I have to give tools to the gardeners?
This will not be necessary. The gardeners carry everything that they need, including tools, to complete the garden maintenance.
Can you provide me with regular garden maintenance?
If your green spaces require regular upkeep, then we will be more than happy to take care of them regularly. Simply contact us today and arrange your regular garden services.
What number of gardeners will come?
We know from experience that it is best to send 2 gardeners. This way it is more efficient and they work a lot faster.
Can I make changes to my Garden Maintenance booking?
Yes, simply go to the bookings section in your Fantastic Account. There you will be able to see the booking. Make any amendments that you'd like.
Are there any carpet discounts available?
Such are available only to members of the Fantastic Club! You can become a member and you will have access to all sorts of perks, including discounts, for an entire year. Find out more about the Fantastic Club today.
Do I need to arrange a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to take care of that. The gardeners will be bringing a lot of equipment and tools so they need to be able to park nearby.
Is this service available on weekends?
Yes, we work 7 days a week. You can make a booking for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
Can the gardeners come if it rains?
Yes, they will still carry out your service even if it rains. That won't be a problem.
My garden is overgrown. Can the gardeners clear it?
Yes, in fact we specialise in garden clearing. The gardeners will remove all the unwanted plants and bag them.
My lawn needs some good care. Can you do that?
Oh, yes, you can be sure that your lawn will receive the best care possible. The gardeners will really pay attention to it.
My hedges need some maintenance, can the gardeners take care of that?
Sure thing, the gardeners know how to deal with messy hedges. They can trim them to perfect height.
It seems that there are a lot of weeds around my garden, can you remove them?
Yes, the deplorable weeds will be removed swiftly. The gardeners will show no mercy to the weeds.
Are the gardeners independent contractors?
No, they are in-house professionals. They are franchised partners who wear branded Fantastic Services uniforms.