Book our gardening services in Cranleigh easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Our method for garden maintenance in Cranleigh
Book local gardeners and put your feet up - we'll take care of the rest!
Your garden doesn't look its best? No worries! Simply arrange our highly convenient garden maintenance service and leave the rest to the dedicated local gardeners. We will send a team of two to your address so simply show them your garden. Then you can go back to doing whatever you want to do, the gardeners will take care of the rest. They will work by following your priorities and restore the good looks of your green space.
Here are some of the most common garden maintenance tasks that Fantastic Professionals can take care of:
- Pruning - Pruning is a gardening technique in which excess leaves and flowers are trimmed and cut to retain their fresh, lively appearance.
- Lawn maintenance - If you're after a uniform green lawn, local gardeners can handle regular lawn maintenance so that you'll never spend another weekend mowing your lawn!
- Garden clearance - If your garden is overgrowing out of control, it can easily overwhelm your outdoor space. With the help of local gardeners, your outdoors will remain clean and free of rubbish, debris, and any green waste.
- Hedge trimming - If you've got a hedge that stands around your garden, you'll want to make sure it makes the best impression - for that, you'll need to engage regular hedge trimming services.
- Weed control - Nothing ruins a beautiful garden display more than unwanted, sprawling weeds. Local gardeners will clear out unwanted vegetation to make way for your chosen plants and flowers.
Other services you can book with gardening in Cranleigh
If your garden is becoming hard to control and unmanageable, let local gardeners take over and help clear out your outdoor space.
We are happy to say that we also handle green waste disposal. The gardeners bring waste bags so they can pack all of the waste and dispose of it in the best way possible.
Jet washing involves using a powerful hose to rid your patio or garden of dirt stains and green stains. The hose in your shed won't get the same results, so hire Fantastic Professionals and get your garden gleaming again!
Regular upkeep of your gutters will prevent pest invasion and keep your gutters clear of potentially hazardous debris. If you don't want to do it yourself, book Fantastic Professionals to take of your gutter cleaning for you!
With our Fantastic Professionals, you'll have on-hand help for all your landscaping needs, no matter what you're after, from fencing to paving.
What makes us the right choice to be your gardening company in Cranleigh
We offer only the highest quality garden care maintenance.
2 gardening professionals provided
This guarantees a safer, more efficient working environment.
Booking is effortlessly easy
Get your own Fantastic Account today and start booking!
Services offered all through the week
You're free to choose when, where, and what time.
Providing any necessary equipment
All equipment needed to carry out the work will be provided by the gardeners.
Removing up to 120L green waste for free
The gardeners will put all of the green waste in bags and dispose of it responsibly.
Service provided even in bad weather
Whether it's shining or raining, our dedicated gardeners will do the job.
Frequently asked questions
Can the gardeners plant some flowers for me?
Of course, this is part of their job. They can easily plant wherever you want in your garden. Simply order the plants you want to have and have them at the ready.
Do I have to provide the gardeners with tools?
No need for that. The gardeners come equipped with everything they need to complete the service.
Can you help me with ongoing garden care?
Of course, this is something that can be easily arranged. All you need to do is to tell us how frequently you want the gardeners to come.
How many gardeners will come?
We usually send 2 gardeners to carry out the garden maintenance. We have found out that this is the most efficient way to handle garden care.
I would like to change my Garden Maintenance booking, is that possible?
Of course, just please make sure to do so no less than 24 hours before the service. This way we will have time to adjust our schedule.
What can you offer me in terms of discounts?
We can offer you to become a member of the Fantastic Club! This way you will have access to all sorts of amazing premium perks, including discount options. For starters, we will give you £300 in credits and you will be able to book some services at preferential member rates.
Is a parking spot going to be necessary?
Yes, please make sure that a parking spot will be arranged. The gardeners have a lot of equipment that they need to bring to your garden so they better be able to park close.
Do you carry out garden maintenance on weekends
Yes, this service is available all week long. You can check our availability online and see if there are available slots for Saturday or Sunday.
What if the weather is bad?
No worries, the gardeners will still carry out your service even if it rains or snows.
Can you clear the garden of overgrowth?
Yes, this is an essential part of the garden maintenance service. Any overgrown areas will be cleared, don't worry.
My lawn needs some good care. Can you do that?
Oh, yes, you can be sure that your lawn will receive the best care possible. The gardeners will really pay attention to it.
Can you take care of my hedges?
Yes, the gardeners would love to trim your hedges. They will do a great job. Their garden scissors are sharper than ever.
Can you remove the weeds but spare the plants that I like?
Yes, the pesky weeds will be removed with utmost swiftness while the beloved plants will be spared.
Are the gardeners just some random workers?
No, they are franchised professionals. They come fully uniformed and branded.