Book our gardening services in Cullompton easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Here is how we handle garden maintenance in Cullompton
Book local gardeners and put your feet up - we'll take care of the rest!
If you're suffering from weeds, garden overgrowth, or simply need a quick garden tidy up in Cullompton, Fantastic Professionals can help you out every step of the way! Whether you need landscaping, green waste disposal or some professional jet washing for your patio, we'll send a duo of two gardeners who will abide by your instructions and provide your planned services come rain or shine. Use our easy booking system to book your services today.
Our local gardeners typically handle the following garden maintenance tasks:
- Pruning – Local gardeners will trimming and cutting down any overgrown vegetation, to enhance the aesthetic appeal of your outdoor space.
- Lawn maintenance – Don't want to spend another Sunday mowing the lawn? When you enlist a Fantastic Professional, your lawn will be neat, trimmed, and as aesthetically pleasing as possible.
- Garden clearance – Don't let overgrown plants and vegetation ruin your outdoor space. When you enlist the help of Fantastic Professionals, your garden will be cleared out and tidied up, so you can enjoy being outdoors without pests and unpleasant odours.
- Hedge trimming – Keep the exterior of your property looking neat and tidy with professional, expert hedge trimming.
- Weed control – Book local gardeners in Cullompton if you want to take control of any weed infestations in your garden! We will get rid of any and all unwanted weeds, plants, and overgrowth.
What else we do, besides gardening in Cullompton
Keep putting off clearing out your overgrown garden? Leave it to trained local gardeners to remove excess vegetation and make your garden spotless again.
We can also handle your green waste. Everything will be packed in bags and disposed of responsibly. This way you won't have to go to the nearest landfill yourself.
There's more to jet washing than just brandishing a hose! Get the professionals on it to do a thorough job, and enjoy the gleaming result!
Clogged gutters can cause an array of problems not just for your home but for your health! Enlist the help of our gutter cleaning services to avoid any clogs, pests, and other gutter-related problems.
Got any specific landscaping request? Because we can definitely take care of them as well. Simply arrange our landscaping service and leave the rest to the expert landscapers.
Here's why you should select us to be your gardening company in Cullompton
We bring you amazing garden care as a convenient service at a fair price.
We always send 2 gardeners
This way all the work is carried out in the most efficient manner possible.
Booking is straightforward
Sign up for a Fantastic Account right now to make your first booking.
Services offered all through the week
You're free to choose when, where, and what time.
Bringing all needed equipment
All the equipment, machines, tools, and waste bags are brought by the gardeners.
Removing up to 120L green waste for free
The gardeners will put all of the green waste in bags and dispose of it responsibly.
Working even in bad weather
Rain and sun don't scare our professionals, they'll do the job regardelss of the weather.
Frequently asked questions
Can you please plant some flowers in my garden?
Of course, this is just one of the many tasks that can be handled by the gardeners. They can plant whatever you wish in your garden.
Do I have to give tools to the gardeners?
This will not be necessary. The gardeners carry everything that they need, including tools, to complete the garden maintenance.
Can regular garden maintenance be arranged?
Yes, this is something that you can easily arrange. Contact us today and tell us about the frequency of visitations that you would like to set up.
What number of gardeners will come?
We know from experience that it is best to send 2 gardeners. This way it is more efficient and they work a lot faster.
I would like to change my Garden Maintenance booking, is that possible?
Of course, just please make sure to do so no less than 24 hours before the service. This way we will have time to adjust our schedule.
What about discounts? How can I get one?
We give you £300 in credits when you become a member of the Fantastic Club. This is our premium membership and it gives you all kinds of benefits. You can book services with priority and enjoy preferential member rates.
Is a parking spot going to be necessary?
Yes, please make sure that a parking spot will be arranged. The gardeners have a lot of equipment that they need to bring to your garden so they better be able to park close.
Do you work on the weekends?
Yes, the gardeners are available during the weekends. You can book a service for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
Can the gardeners come if it rains?
Yes, they will still carry out your service even if it rains. That won't be a problem.
My garden is overgrown. Can the gardeners clear it?
Yes, in fact we specialise in garden clearing. The gardeners will remove all the unwanted plants and bag them.
Can the gardeners take care of the lawn?
Sure thing, they will be happy to take care of your lawn and make it presentable and beautiful once again.
Can you handle the care for my hedges?
You want perfectly trimmed hedges and this is exactly what you will get. The gardeners will bring their sharp scissors to give your hedges the best trimming ever.
My garden is covered with weeds, can you remove them?
Of course, the gardeners can easily remove all of the unwanted weeds.
Are the gardeners independent freelancers?
No, they are franchised partners who operate under the Fantastic Services brand.