Book our gardening services in Brierley Hill easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What our garden maintenance in Brierley Hill is all about
Just arrange your service and leave the rest to the dedicated gardeners
Don't get your hands dirty once you decide it's time to restore the impressive look of your green spaces. Let Fantastic Services in Brierley Hill do the garden tidy up for you. We will send a team of two professionally trained and fully equipped gardeners. Following your instructions and requests, they will do all the dirty work for you and finally revive the look of your green open spaces.
What garden maintenance tasks our local gardeners are trained to carry out:
- Pruning - Pruning is essential if you want to keep your plants, flowers, and trees looking healthy. Local gardeners will trim and cut your vegetation to keep your garden looking fresh and neat.
- Lawn maintenance - Maintain the health and aesthetic appeal of your lawn with the help of trained local gardeners - they'll trim your lawn to the highest standard, so you don't have to!
- Garden clearance - If you've got green waste, debris, or green waste left by former tenants, we'll help you clear it and freshen up your outdoor space.
- Hedge trimming - If your hedge is the first thing people see when they approach your home, it's important to keep it tidy and trimmed! Local gardeners will maintain your hedge and keep it from overgrowing.
- Weed Control - Weed control is essential for any garden space, especially if you want it to look bright and well taken care of. Weeds attract insects and can ruin any garden landscape - enlist local gardeners to help take care of any weed overgrowth.
You can combine your gardening in Brierley Hill with other services
If your garden is becoming hard to control and unmanageable, let local gardeners take over and help clear out your outdoor space.
if your garden is overflowing with green waste, we'll remove up to 120L of it - all for free! Book our garden green waste disposal services today.
Jet washing involves using a powerful hose to rid your patio or garden of dirt stains and green stains. The hose in your shed won't get the same results, so hire Fantastic Professionals and get your garden gleaming again!
Cleaning your gutters really spruces up the exterior of any property. We'll remove any lingering debris and help you prevent water damage with our expert gutter cleaning services.
Whether you need a new decking, wall installation, or even a trampoline installation, our Fantastic Professionals can help you with all your landscaping ideas and needs.
Choose us as your gardening company in Brierley Hill!
Our service is convenient and brings you the best possible garden care.
2 gardening professionals provided
This guarantees a safer, more efficient working environment.
Simple to book
Make your Fantastic Account today and take a look at our booking slots
Available every day, including weekends
Pick your preferred date and time.
Providing any necessary equipment
All equipment needed to carry out the work will be provided by the gardeners.
Free removal of up to 120L green waste
All the green waste is bagged up and removed in the most responsible way.
Working in any and all weather conditions
No matter the weather, gardeners will show up to complete all required work - even in rain or snow.
Frequently asked questions
Can the gardeners plant some flowers for me?
Of course, this is part of their job. They can easily plant wherever you want in your garden. Simply order the plants you want to have and have them at the ready.
Do I have to give tools to the gardeners?
This will not be necessary. The gardeners carry everything that they need, including tools, to complete the garden maintenance.
Can you provide me with regular garden maintenance?
If your green spaces require regular upkeep, then we will be more than happy to take care of them regularly. Simply contact us today and arrange your regular garden services.
How many gardeners will come?
We usually send 2 gardeners to carry out the garden maintenance. We have found out that this is the most efficient way to handle garden care.
I would like to change my Garden Maintenance booking, is that possible?
Of course, just please make sure to do so no less than 24 hours before the service. This way we will have time to adjust our schedule.
What can you offer me in terms of discounts?
We can offer you to become a member of the Fantastic Club! This way you will have access to all sorts of amazing premium perks, including discount options. For starters, we will give you £300 in credits and you will be able to book some services at preferential member rates.
Is a parking spot going to be necessary?
Yes, please make sure that a parking spot will be arranged. The gardeners have a lot of equipment that they need to bring to your garden so they better be able to park close.
Is this service available on weekends?
Yes, we work 7 days a week. You can make a booking for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
What if the weather is bad?
No worries, the gardeners will still carry out your service even if it rains or snows.
Can you clear the garden of overgrowth?
Yes, this is an essential part of the garden maintenance service. Any overgrown areas will be cleared, don't worry.
Can the gardeners take care of the lawn?
Sure thing, they will be happy to take care of your lawn and make it presentable and beautiful once again.
Can you take care of my hedges?
Yes, the gardeners would love to trim your hedges. They will do a great job. Their garden scissors are sharper than ever.
It seems that there are a lot of weeds around my garden, can you remove them?
Yes, the deplorable weeds will be removed swiftly. The gardeners will show no mercy to the weeds.
Are the gardeners independent contractors?
No, they are in-house professionals. They are franchised partners who wear branded Fantastic Services uniforms.