Book our gardening services in Nuneaton easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Here is how we handle garden maintenance in Nuneaton
Book local gardeners and put your feet up - we'll take care of the rest!
If your garden has had better days and you don't like how it looks right now, then you trust Fantastic Services in Nuneaton to restore its presentable appearance. Simply arrange your gardening maintenance service and when the time comes, we will send two fully equipped gardeners to your address. Just show them your green space and go back to enjoying yourself – leave the work to the experts. They work by following your priorities to make sure this service fits your needs perfectly.
What garden maintenance tasks our local gardeners are trained to carry out:
- Pruning - Pruning is essential if you want to keep your plants, flowers, and trees looking healthy. Local gardeners will trim and cut your vegetation to keep your garden looking fresh and neat.
- Lawn maintenance - Maintain the health and aesthetic appeal of your lawn with the help of trained local gardeners - they'll trim your lawn to the highest standard, so you don't have to!
- Garden clearance - If you've got green waste, debris, or green waste left by former tenants, we'll help you clear it and freshen up your outdoor space.
- Hedge trimming - If your hedge is the first thing people see when they approach your home, it's important to keep it tidy and trimmed! Local gardeners will maintain your hedge and keep it from overgrowing.
- Weed Control - Weed control is essential for any garden space, especially if you want it to look bright and well taken care of. Weeds attract insects and can ruin any garden landscape - enlist local gardeners to help take care of any weed overgrowth.
Other services provided alongside gardening in Nuneaton
Is your garden a bit overgrown? No worries, just add garden clearance to your service. We've got the means and know to remove any overgrown plants and bring your green space to a presentable look.
We are happy to say that we also handle green waste disposal. The gardeners bring waste bags so they can pack all of the waste and dispose of it in the best way possible.
There's more to jet washing than just brandishing a hose! Get the professionals on it to do a thorough job, and enjoy the gleaming result!
Clogged gutters can cause an array of problems not just for your home but for your health! Enlist the help of our gutter cleaning services to avoid any clogs, pests, and other gutter-related problems.
No matter what ideas you have for your outdoor space, our expert landscapers are on-hand for all your development and landscaping needs.
Let us be your gardening company in Nuneaton! Here's why!
We bring you amazing garden care as a convenient service at a fair price.
We send 2 gardeners
This way the service is carried out in the most efficient way.
Booking has never been easier
Simply sign up for your Fantastic Account to get started.
Available every day of the week
Pick the exact date and time that work best for you.
Providing any necessary equipment
All equipment needed to carry out the work will be provided by the gardeners.
Free removal of up to 120L green waste
All the green waste is bagged up and removed in the most responsible way.
Working come rain or shine
Come rain or shine, Fantastic Professionals will be there to provide gardening services - even in undesirable weather!
Frequently asked questions
I would like some flowers planted, can you take care of that?
Yes, the gardeners can definitely take care of plant planting for you. Simply provide them with the plants and have them at the ready when the gardeners arrive.
Do I have to give tools to the gardeners?
This will not be necessary. The gardeners carry everything that they need, including tools, to complete the garden maintenance.
Can regular garden maintenance be arranged?
Yes, this is something that you can easily arrange. Contact us today and tell us about the frequency of visitations that you would like to set up.
How many gardeners do you send for the service?
We are going to send 2 gardeners who will handle all the work. We know from experience that this way the service is more efficient.
Can I make changes to my Garden Maintenance booking?
Yes, simply go to the bookings section in your Fantastic Account. There you will be able to see the booking. Make any amendments that you'd like.
Are there any carpet discounts available?
Such are available only to members of the Fantastic Club! You can become a member and you will have access to all sorts of perks, including discounts, for an entire year. Find out more about the Fantastic Club today.
Do I need to arrange a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to take care of that. The gardeners will be bringing a lot of equipment and tools so they need to be able to park nearby.
Do you carry out garden maintenance on weekends
Yes, this service is available all week long. You can check our availability online and see if there are available slots for Saturday or Sunday.
What happens if it rains outside?
No worries, your service will be carried out even if it rains. That won't stop the gardeners.
Do you provide garden clearing?
Yes, in fact this is one of our main services. If your garden is very overgrown, we will be able to clear it.
Can you handle my lawn care?
With pleasure! If your lawn is overgrown, you can trust the gardeners to take care of it.
Can you handle the care for my hedges?
You want perfectly trimmed hedges and this is exactly what you will get. The gardeners will bring their sharp scissors to give your hedges the best trimming ever.
It seems that there are a lot of weeds around my garden, can you remove them?
Yes, the deplorable weeds will be removed swiftly. The gardeners will show no mercy to the weeds.
Are the gardeners independent contractors?
No, they are in-house professionals. They are franchised partners who wear branded Fantastic Services uniforms.