Book our gardening services in Braintree easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
How we do garden maintenance in Braintree
The simplest way to take care of your garden is to leave all the work to the expert gardeners
If you're busy with work and family, you might not have the time to do a garden tidy up yourself. That's why you should enlist the help of highly qualified, trained professionals in Braintree to do it for you! Our team of two professional gardeners will always respect your wishes and follow your instructions diligently when it comes to sprucing up your garden, or simply giving it a good clean. All that's left to do is book online!
What garden maintenance tasks our local gardeners are trained to carry out:
- Pruning - Pruning is essential if you want to keep your plants, flowers, and trees looking healthy. Local gardeners will trim and cut your vegetation to keep your garden looking fresh and neat.
- Lawn maintenance - Maintain the health and aesthetic appeal of your lawn with the help of trained local gardeners - they'll trim your lawn to the highest standard, so you don't have to!
- Garden clearance - If you've got green waste, debris, or green waste left by former tenants, we'll help you clear it and freshen up your outdoor space.
- Hedge trimming - If your hedge is the first thing people see when they approach your home, it's important to keep it tidy and trimmed! Local gardeners will maintain your hedge and keep it from overgrowing.
- Weed Control - Weed control is essential for any garden space, especially if you want it to look bright and well taken care of. Weeds attract insects and can ruin any garden landscape - enlist local gardeners to help take care of any weed overgrowth.
Check out our other services with gardening in Braintree
In case your garden is a bit overgrown, then you can book a garden clearance service. The local gardeners will rid your green space of the overgrown vegetation and restore the good looks of your garden.
Green waste can attract unwanted bugs and looks unsightly in your back garden - we'll dispose of 120L for free when you book our garden green waste disposal services.
The gardeners have powerful jet washing equipment that they can use to clean your patio, driveway, and even your outdoor furniture. It is a great way to have your outdoor surfaces cleaned.
If you want to avoid rodents, water damage, and invasions of pests, gutter cleaning is essential! Book our gutter cleaning services to prevent damages and blockages.
Whether you need a new decking, wall installation, or even a trampoline installation, our Fantastic Professionals can help you with all your landscaping ideas and needs.
Why opt for us when choosing a gardening company in Braintree
Our service is convenient and brings you the best possible garden care.
We send two gardeners
This way all the work is carried out in the most efficient way.
Easy to arrange your service
Simply create a Fantastic Account and access our available booking slots.
Select the day and time that suits you most.
Bringing all the tools and equipment
The gardeners bring everything that is necessary for the completion of the service.
Removing up to 120L green waste for free
The gardeners will put all of the green waste in bags and dispose of it responsibly.
Working even if the weather is bad
Our gardeners can work in any kind of weather, be it sunnyy or rainy.
Frequently asked questions
Can you please plant some flowers in my garden?
Of course, this is just one of the many tasks that can be handled by the gardeners. They can plant whatever you wish in your garden.
Do I have to give tools to the gardeners?
This will not be necessary. The gardeners carry everything that they need, including tools, to complete the garden maintenance.
Can regular garden maintenance be arranged?
Yes, this is something that you can easily arrange. Contact us today and tell us about the frequency of visitations that you would like to set up.
How many gardeners will come?
We usually send 2 gardeners to carry out the garden maintenance. We have found out that this is the most efficient way to handle garden care.
How can I make changes to my garden maintenance booking?
Just log in to your Fantastic Account and go to the bookings section where you will be able to make all the necessary amendments.
What about discounts? How can I get one?
We give you £300 in credits when you become a member of the Fantastic Club. This is our premium membership and it gives you all kinds of benefits. You can book services with priority and enjoy preferential member rates.
Is a parking spot going to be necessary?
Yes, please make sure that a parking spot will be arranged. The gardeners have a lot of equipment that they need to bring to your garden so they better be able to park close.
Do you carry out garden maintenance on weekends
Yes, this service is available all week long. You can check our availability online and see if there are available slots for Saturday or Sunday.
What happens if it rains outside?
No worries, your service will be carried out even if it rains. That won't stop the gardeners.
Can you clear the garden of overgrowth?
Yes, this is an essential part of the garden maintenance service. Any overgrown areas will be cleared, don't worry.
My lawn needs some good care. Can you do that?
Oh, yes, you can be sure that your lawn will receive the best care possible. The gardeners will really pay attention to it.
Can you handle the care for my hedges?
You want perfectly trimmed hedges and this is exactly what you will get. The gardeners will bring their sharp scissors to give your hedges the best trimming ever.
My garden is covered with weeds, can you remove them?
Of course, the gardeners can easily remove all of the unwanted weeds.
Are the gardeners independent contractors?
No, they are in-house professionals. They are franchised partners who wear branded Fantastic Services uniforms.