Book our gardening services in Broadstairs easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Our formula for garden maintenance in Broadstairs
Just arrange your service and leave the rest to the dedicated gardeners
You want to take the look of your open green spaces to the next level? Fantastic Services in Broadstairs can easily do that for you. When you book garden maintenance for your place, a team of two skilled gardeners will go to your address. Once you give all your requests to the professionals, you are free to continue enjoying your free time. On arrival, the gardeners carry with themselves all necessary tools and equipment so that they can start maintaining your place immediately.
Enlist the help of local gardeners for the following tasks:
- Pruning - If you've got trees in your garden but they're overgrowing, pruning is an essential safety practice. Not only is it essential for safety, but pruned, trimmed trees also keep your garden looking immaculate!
- Lawn maintenance - Lawn maintenance isn't just about getting the lawnmower out! Trained local gardeners will keep your lawn looking fresh and bright, while keeping it healthy and free of pests.
- Garden clearance - If you don't have the time to clear out your garden, sit back and allow local gardeners to clear your outdoors for you.
- Hedge trimming - An untidy hedge indicates an untidy house! Avoid bad impressions by enlisting the help of hedge trimming services. Local gardeners will keep your hedges orderly and well groomed.
- Weed Control - You can't achieve an immaculate garden with an uncontrollable weed invasion! Fantastic Professionals offer de-weeding services, so you can avoid unwanted bugs, damage to your plants, and an unkempt look for your garden.
How to make your gardening in Broadstairs even better
Having your overgrown greenery and vegetation cleared out is a must if you want to restore the refreshed look of your garden. The professionals will gladly help you make your garden presentable again.
Green waste can attract unwanted bugs and looks unsightly in your back garden - we'll dispose of 120L for free when you book our garden green waste disposal services.
If you are concerned about the look of your patio, driveway, or even your outdoor furniture, then the gardeners can clean them with powerful jet washing equipment.
Cleaning your gutters really spruces up the exterior of any property. We'll remove any lingering debris and help you prevent water damage with our expert gutter cleaning services.
If you're looking to develop your outdoor space, enlist the help of our landscaping services to ensure the best results. Whether you need paving, fence installation, or simply some expert advice, Fantastic Professionals are on-hand every step of the way.
Here's why you should select us to be your gardening company in Broadstairs
We offer only the highest quality garden care maintenance.
We send 2 gardeners for each service
Our experience shows this is the most efficient way to complete garden work.
Booking is so simple
Access our gardening booking by creating a Fantastic Account today.
Select the day and time that suits you most.
Bringing all the needed equipment
From tools and machines to waste bags, the gardeners will bring everything needed.
Free disposal of green waste, 120L free of charge
We'll remove and dispose safely and sensibly of any green waste.
Working in any and all weather conditions
No matter the weather, gardeners will show up to complete all required work - even in rain or snow.
Frequently asked questions
Can the gardeners plant some flowers for me?
Of course, this is part of their job. They can easily plant wherever you want in your garden. Simply order the plants you want to have and have them at the ready.
Will the gardeners require any tools to work?
No, they bring their own. This is a service done by experienced, fully equipped and prepared professionals so you have nothing to worry about.
Can you help me with ongoing garden care?
Of course, this is something that can be easily arranged. All you need to do is to tell us how frequently you want the gardeners to come.
What number of gardeners will come?
We know from experience that it is best to send 2 gardeners. This way it is more efficient and they work a lot faster.
How can I make changes to my garden maintenance booking?
Just log in to your Fantastic Account and go to the bookings section where you will be able to make all the necessary amendments.
Are there any carpet discounts available?
Such are available only to members of the Fantastic Club! You can become a member and you will have access to all sorts of perks, including discounts, for an entire year. Find out more about the Fantastic Club today.
Do I need to arrange a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to take care of that. The gardeners will be bringing a lot of equipment and tools so they need to be able to park nearby.
Is this service available on weekends?
Yes, we work 7 days a week. You can make a booking for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
What happens if it rains outside?
No worries, your service will be carried out even if it rains. That won't stop the gardeners.
My garden is overgrown. Can the gardeners clear it?
Yes, in fact we specialise in garden clearing. The gardeners will remove all the unwanted plants and bag them.
My lawn needs some good care. Can you do that?
Oh, yes, you can be sure that your lawn will receive the best care possible. The gardeners will really pay attention to it.
Can you handle the care for my hedges?
You want perfectly trimmed hedges and this is exactly what you will get. The gardeners will bring their sharp scissors to give your hedges the best trimming ever.
Can you remove the weeds but spare the plants that I like?
Yes, the pesky weeds will be removed with utmost swiftness while the beloved plants will be spared.
Are the gardeners independent contractors?
No, they are in-house professionals. They are franchised partners who wear branded Fantastic Services uniforms.