Book our gardening services in Lancing easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
This is how we carry out garden maintenance in Lancing
Our trained gardeners take care of everything - even the equipment
You want to take the look of your open green spaces to the next level? Fantastic Services in Lancing can easily do that for you. When you book garden maintenance for your place, a team of two skilled gardeners will go to your address. Once you give all your requests to the professionals, you are free to continue enjoying your free time. On arrival, the gardeners carry with themselves all necessary tools and equipment so that they can start maintaining your place immediately.
Enlist the help of local gardeners for the following tasks:
- Pruning - If you've got trees in your garden but they're overgrowing, pruning is an essential safety practice. Not only is it essential for safety, but pruned, trimmed trees also keep your garden looking immaculate!
- Lawn maintenance - Lawn maintenance isn't just about getting the lawnmower out! Trained local gardeners will keep your lawn looking fresh and bright, while keeping it healthy and free of pests.
- Garden clearance - If you don't have the time to clear out your garden, sit back and allow local gardeners to clear your outdoors for you.
- Hedge trimming - An untidy hedge indicates an untidy house! Avoid bad impressions by enlisting the help of hedge trimming services. Local gardeners will keep your hedges orderly and well groomed.
- Weed Control - You can't achieve an immaculate garden with an uncontrollable weed invasion! Fantastic Professionals offer de-weeding services, so you can avoid unwanted bugs, damage to your plants, and an unkempt look for your garden.
Need gardening in Lancing? Here's what else we offer
When your garden is too overgrown, it needs to be cleared. And this is exactly what we can do as part of your garden maintenance service. Just add this when you book your service.
We can also handle your green waste. Everything will be packed in bags and disposed of responsibly. This way you won't have to go to the nearest landfill yourself.
The gardeners bring professional jet washing equipment so you can use your garden maintenance service as an opportunity to have your patio, driveway and outdoor furniture cleaned.
If you want to avoid rodents, water damage, and invasions of pests, gutter cleaning is essential! Book our gutter cleaning services to prevent damages and blockages.
Turf laying, paving, fence installation? No matter your needs, Fantastic Professionals are experienced and qualified to handle any and all of your landscaping projects.
Let us be your gardening company in Lancing! Here's why!
We only ever send the best, qualified professionals in garden care.
We provide a team of 2 gardeners
This ensures work is completed in a methodical, efficient, and timely manner.
Booking is so simple
Access our gardening booking by creating a Fantastic Account today.
Available seven days per week
You can choose the booking slot that is most convenient for you.
Bringing all needed equipment
All the equipment, machines, tools, and waste bags are brought by the gardeners.
Up to 120L green waste removed for free
The green waste will be bagged up and disposed of responsibly.
Services provided in all weather conditions
Even if it's raining, snowing, or stormy, our services won't stop for the weather.
Frequently asked questions
Can you please plant some flowers in my garden?
Of course, this is just one of the many tasks that can be handled by the gardeners. They can plant whatever you wish in your garden.
Do I have to give tools to the gardeners?
This will not be necessary. The gardeners carry everything that they need, including tools, to complete the garden maintenance.
Can you help me with ongoing garden care?
Of course, this is something that can be easily arranged. All you need to do is to tell us how frequently you want the gardeners to come.
How many gardeners do you send for the service?
We are going to send 2 gardeners who will handle all the work. We know from experience that this way the service is more efficient.
I would like to change my Garden Maintenance booking, is that possible?
Of course, just please make sure to do so no less than 24 hours before the service. This way we will have time to adjust our schedule.
Are there any carpet discounts available?
Such are available only to members of the Fantastic Club! You can become a member and you will have access to all sorts of perks, including discounts, for an entire year. Find out more about the Fantastic Club today.
Do I need to arrange a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to take care of that. The gardeners will be bringing a lot of equipment and tools so they need to be able to park nearby.
Is this service available on weekends?
Yes, we work 7 days a week. You can make a booking for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
Can the gardeners come if it rains?
Yes, they will still carry out your service even if it rains. That won't be a problem.
My garden is overgrown. Can the gardeners clear it?
Yes, in fact we specialise in garden clearing. The gardeners will remove all the unwanted plants and bag them.
Can you handle my lawn care?
With pleasure! If your lawn is overgrown, you can trust the gardeners to take care of it.
My hedges need some maintenance, can the gardeners take care of that?
Sure thing, the gardeners know how to deal with messy hedges. They can trim them to perfect height.
Can you remove the weeds but spare the plants that I like?
Yes, the pesky weeds will be removed with utmost swiftness while the beloved plants will be spared.
Are the gardeners independent contractors?
No, they are in-house professionals. They are franchised partners who wear branded Fantastic Services uniforms.