Book our gardening services in Brighton easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What our garden maintenance in Brighton is all about
Simply book the expert local gardeners and leave all the work to them
Need a garden tidy up? Don’t waste your time buying tools that you're never going to use again - book professional, expertly-trained local gardeners to do it for you. They’ll follow your instructions and provide all the equipment necessary. Fantastic Professionals in Brighton are available 7 days a week to make your garden beautiful again - book now to give your garden a makeover: the results will be tailor-made for your needs.
Enlist the help of local gardeners for the following tasks:
- Pruning - If you've got trees in your garden but they're overgrowing, pruning is an essential safety practice. Not only is it essential for safety, but pruned, trimmed trees also keep your garden looking immaculate!
- Lawn maintenance - Lawn maintenance isn't just about getting the lawnmower out! Trained local gardeners will keep your lawn looking fresh and bright, while keeping it healthy and free of pests.
- Garden clearance - If you don't have the time to clear out your garden, sit back and allow local gardeners to clear your outdoors for you.
- Hedge trimming - An untidy hedge indicates an untidy house! Avoid bad impressions by enlisting the help of hedge trimming services. Local gardeners will keep your hedges orderly and well groomed.
- Weed Control - You can't achieve an immaculate garden with an uncontrollable weed invasion! Fantastic Professionals offer de-weeding services, so you can avoid unwanted bugs, damage to your plants, and an unkempt look for your garden.
Other services you can book with gardening in Brighton
You need to clear your garden from overgrowing vegetation every once in a while. If you don't have the time to do it yourself, leave the job to The Fantastic gardeners. They've got the training and the right equipment to deal with this request successfully.
We can also handle your green waste. Everything will be packed in bags and disposed of responsibly. This way you won't have to go to the nearest landfill yourself.
There's more to jet washing than just brandishing a hose! Get the professionals on it to do a thorough job, and enjoy the gleaming result!
Cleaning your gutters regularly is important to deter pests and avoid blockages. Hire Fantastic Professionals to ensure your gutters remain clean and pest-free!
Turf laying, paving, fence installation? No matter your needs, Fantastic Professionals are experienced and qualified to handle any and all of your landscaping projects.
Why opt for us when choosing a gardening company in Brighton
We only ever send the best, qualified professionals in garden care.
We send 2 gardeners for each service
Our experience shows this is the most efficient way to complete garden work.
Easy to book
Just create your Fantastic Account and access our gardening booking.
Available seven days per week
You can choose the booking slot that is most convenient for you.
Bringing all necessary equipment
The gardeners will bring all necessary tools and machines to finish the job.
120L green waste removed for free
The gardeners can bag up all of the green waste and take care of its removal.
Working come rain or shine
Come rain or shine, Fantastic Professionals will be there to provide gardening services - even in undesirable weather!
Frequently asked questions
Can you please plant some flowers in my garden?
Of course, this is just one of the many tasks that can be handled by the gardeners. They can plant whatever you wish in your garden.
Will the gardeners require any tools to work?
No, they bring their own. This is a service done by experienced, fully equipped and prepared professionals so you have nothing to worry about.
Can you help me with ongoing garden care?
Of course, this is something that can be easily arranged. All you need to do is to tell us how frequently you want the gardeners to come.
How many gardeners do you send for the service?
We are going to send 2 gardeners who will handle all the work. We know from experience that this way the service is more efficient.
I would like to change my Garden Maintenance booking, is that possible?
Of course, just please make sure to do so no less than 24 hours before the service. This way we will have time to adjust our schedule.
What can you offer me in terms of discounts?
We can offer you to become a member of the Fantastic Club! This way you will have access to all sorts of amazing premium perks, including discount options. For starters, we will give you £300 in credits and you will be able to book some services at preferential member rates.
Do I have to reserve a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to arrange a parking spot near your property because the gardeners bring a lot of equipment in their vehicle. So the closer, the better.
Do you carry out garden maintenance on weekends
Yes, this service is available all week long. You can check our availability online and see if there are available slots for Saturday or Sunday.
Can the gardeners come if it rains?
Yes, they will still carry out your service even if it rains. That won't be a problem.
Can you clear the garden of overgrowth?
Yes, this is an essential part of the garden maintenance service. Any overgrown areas will be cleared, don't worry.
Can you handle my lawn care?
With pleasure! If your lawn is overgrown, you can trust the gardeners to take care of it.
Can you handle the care for my hedges?
You want perfectly trimmed hedges and this is exactly what you will get. The gardeners will bring their sharp scissors to give your hedges the best trimming ever.
Can you remove the weeds but spare the plants that I like?
Yes, the pesky weeds will be removed with utmost swiftness while the beloved plants will be spared.
Are the gardeners just some random workers?
No, they are franchised professionals. They come fully uniformed and branded.