Book our gardening services in Swanage easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Here is how we handle garden maintenance in Swanage
Don't worry about buying professional equipment - trained gardeners take care of everything
Your garden doesn't look its best? No worries! Simply arrange our highly convenient garden maintenance service and leave the rest to the dedicated local gardeners. We will send a team of two to your address so simply show them your garden. Then you can go back to doing whatever you want to do, the gardeners will take care of the rest. They will work by following your priorities and restore the good looks of your green space.
What garden maintenance tasks our local gardeners are trained to carry out:
- Pruning - Pruning is essential if you want to keep your plants, flowers, and trees looking healthy. Local gardeners will trim and cut your vegetation to keep your garden looking fresh and neat.
- Lawn maintenance - Maintain the health and aesthetic appeal of your lawn with the help of trained local gardeners - they'll trim your lawn to the highest standard, so you don't have to!
- Garden clearance - If you've got green waste, debris, or green waste left by former tenants, we'll help you clear it and freshen up your outdoor space.
- Hedge trimming - If your hedge is the first thing people see when they approach your home, it's important to keep it tidy and trimmed! Local gardeners will maintain your hedge and keep it from overgrowing.
- Weed Control - Weed control is essential for any garden space, especially if you want it to look bright and well taken care of. Weeds attract insects and can ruin any garden landscape - enlist local gardeners to help take care of any weed overgrowth.
Check out our other services with gardening in Swanage
Is your garden a bit overgrown? No worries, just add garden clearance to your service. We've got the means and know to remove any overgrown plants and bring your green space to a presentable look.
We can also handle your green waste. Everything will be packed in bags and disposed of responsibly. This way you won't have to go to the nearest landfill yourself.
Cleaning up a patio or driveway needs more than just a garden hose - you need Fantastic jet washing services! Say goodbye to dirt stains when you hire Fantastic Professionals to perform a jet wash on your grounds.
If you've noticed leaves or twigs in your gutters, you'd better have them cleaned quickly. Book gutter cleaning with your gardening maintenance to prevent mould growth and pest infestations.
If you've got the creative ideas for your garden but you're lacking the tools, leave it in the qualified hands of our trained experts with our landscaping services.
Why you should select us as your gardening company in Swanage
We bring you the best possible garden care in the form of a convenient service.
We provide 2 gardeners
That makes sure that our services are safely and efficiently carried out to the highest standard possible.
Simple to book
Make your Fantastic Account today and take a look at our booking slots
Available 7 days a week
Choose the day and time that work best for your booking.
Bringing all necessary equipment
The gardeners will bring all necessary tools and machines to finish the job.
We'll remove 120L of green waste, no charge
Gardeners will dispose of any green waste safely and responsibly.
Service provided even in bad weather
Whether it's shining or raining, our dedicated gardeners will do the job.
Frequently asked questions
I would like some flowers planted, can you take care of that?
Yes, the gardeners can definitely take care of plant planting for you. Simply provide them with the plants and have them at the ready when the gardeners arrive.
Do I have to provide the gardeners with tools?
No need for that. The gardeners come equipped with everything they need to complete the service.
Can regular garden maintenance be arranged?
Yes, this is something that you can easily arrange. Contact us today and tell us about the frequency of visitations that you would like to set up.
How many gardeners do you send for the service?
We are going to send 2 gardeners who will handle all the work. We know from experience that this way the service is more efficient.
I would like to change my Garden Maintenance booking, is that possible?
Of course, just please make sure to do so no less than 24 hours before the service. This way we will have time to adjust our schedule.
Are there any carpet discounts available?
Such are available only to members of the Fantastic Club! You can become a member and you will have access to all sorts of perks, including discounts, for an entire year. Find out more about the Fantastic Club today.
Is a parking spot going to be necessary?
Yes, please make sure that a parking spot will be arranged. The gardeners have a lot of equipment that they need to bring to your garden so they better be able to park close.
Do you work on the weekends?
Yes, the gardeners are available during the weekends. You can book a service for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
Can the gardeners come if it rains?
Yes, they will still carry out your service even if it rains. That won't be a problem.
Can you clear the garden of overgrowth?
Yes, this is an essential part of the garden maintenance service. Any overgrown areas will be cleared, don't worry.
Can the gardeners take care of the lawn?
Sure thing, they will be happy to take care of your lawn and make it presentable and beautiful once again.
Can you take care of my hedges?
Yes, the gardeners would love to trim your hedges. They will do a great job. Their garden scissors are sharper than ever.
Can you remove the weeds but spare the plants that I like?
Yes, the pesky weeds will be removed with utmost swiftness while the beloved plants will be spared.
Are the gardeners independent freelancers?
No, they are franchised partners who operate under the Fantastic Services brand.