Fill in our online booking form or make a booking through our GoFantastic app and choose a convenient day and time at which you want the gardeners to arrive.
A team of 2 gardeners will arrive to receive your instructions, evaluate the work that needs to be done, and provide you with a final quote for the service.
The specialists will get down to work to restore your garden’s charming appearance. You can then inspect the garden to see if all is done to your liking.
Garden maintenance prices
|Summer prices |
valid from May till August
|Winter prices |
valid from September till April
valid all year round
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- 10% off all 25+ services
- 20% off domestic cleaning
- Other exclusive deals
- Premium booking slots
Focus on what's important and leave the garden maintenance in London to us
Your well-maintained garden is just a few clicks away. It takes only three simple steps to enjoy your new fantastic green spaces:
1) Contact us: Book online via our booking form or through our GoFantastic app and choose a convenient day and time at which you want the professional gardeners to arrive.
2) Meet the team: A team of 2 gardeners will arrive to receive your instructions, evaluate the work that needs to be done.
3) Enjoy fantastic results: The specialists will get down to work to restore your garden’s charming appearance. You can then inspect their gardening work to see if all is done to your liking.
Efficient garden and lawn care with Fantastic Services
This is an hourly-based service and the experienced gardeners will do as much work as possible for the time booked. For this particular service, we combine all our gardening knowledge and know-how and can execute multiple garden chores and tasks. The team can keep your lawn ever fresh by helping you with reseeding, fertilising, watering, and weeding. The trained gardening specialists use petrol-fuelled lawn mowers to trim your grass at a suitable height, hedge trimmers and chainsaws. Pruning or completely removing trees and bushes that are up to 12 feet high, uprooting weeds, and removing ivy to protect your home or garden from being damaged is also part of the program.
Note: The service includes free removal of up to 180 litres of green waste. Upon your request, any extra waste can be collected and disposed of by the gardeners for an extra fee.
Extra services to make your garden even more vibrant
- Landscaping: Bring your home garden renovation project to life by allowing the experts to install a fence, plant exotic plants, refresh your weathered decking, lay new turf, lay intricate patio patterns, and more.
- Pressure washing: The team will use a powerful jet washing machine to clean mud, moss and stains from your driveway, patios, garden furniture, and other various types of hard surfaces.
- Gutter cleaning: Get professional cleaning for your home’s gutters and downpipes. The skilled technicians will use an extendable wet vacuum machine to remove any leaf and branch blockages from the ground. You can see before and after photos, too.
- Waste removal: The specialists will chip the leftover green waste from the gardening work, collect it in suitable bags, and dispose of everything in an eco-friendly manner.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I change my booking for garden maintenance?
A: Yes, you can easily do that by logging into your Fantastic account. Simply go to the Dashboard and make all the changes that you wish.
Q: Can I get a discount for my service?
A: Yes, all members of the Fantastic Club enjoy discounted rates for our entire range of services in addition to other benefits like priority booking and exclusive seasonal offers.
Q: What are your gardening rates per hour?
A: We charge £55 for the 1st hour, and £42 for every subsequent hour from September till April. From May to August we charge £61 for the 1st hour and £46 for every subsequent hour. When the gardeners arrive they will evaluate the site, and confirm the estimated time you have booked for the job.
Q: How much will I pay if the team finishes the job earlier?
A: If the gardeners manage to complete your project faster than expected, we will charge you only for the period of time they have spent on site.
Q: Can you plant some flowers for me?
A: Yes, we can. You can personally supply all planting materials and the plants themselves. Or you can notify us 2 days in advance, and share a detailed list of all the plants and other materials you need. The gardeners will deliver them for you.
Q: Do I need to provide the team with gardening tools?
A: No. The gardeners will bring lawn mowers, ladders, hedge trimmers, chainsaws, suitable green waste bags and anything else needed to perform an excellent service.
Q: Do I need to reserve a parking spot?
A: Please do so as the specialists will need to park their van in close proximity to your property in order to quickly and safely unload their tools and equipment.
Q: Can I hire the Fantastic Gardeners on a regular basis?
A: Yes. Regular maintenance visits are available upon request. The specialists may visit you every week, every two weeks, every month, and so on, depending on your needs.
Q: Do you work on weekends and bank holidays?
A: Yes, we work 7 days a week for your convenience and that includes bank holidays, too, at no additional costs.
Q: Can the gardeners do any additional work, like painting a garden door?
A: If you provide the necessary materials for the job, they will be able to help you. However, for any repairs, we recommend that you use our handyman or landscaping services.
Where can you book garden maintenance services?
You want your garden to be well-kept, but don't have the time to do it? Just book Fantastic Services' garden maintenance service and leave the rest to the professionals. Check below where you can book the service: