How we tackle garden maintenance services in the London area
Fill in our online booking form or make a booking through our GoFantastic app. Choose a convenient day and time at which you want the gardeners to arrive.
A team of 2 gardeners will arrive to receive your instructions, evaluate the work that needs to be done and provide you with a definitive quote for the service.
The specialists will get down to work on restoring your garden’s charming appearance. You can then inspect the garden to see if all is done to your liking.
Here's what's included in our outdoor maintenance service
- Hedge cutting: Whether your hedges have grown too far onto your pavement or are obscuring your windows’ view, we can trim them down to size.
- Lawn mowing: The reliable gardeners bring their own petrol-fuelled lawnmower, making the lawn mowing service a quick and easy process.
- Weeding of lawns and flowerbeds: Most of the weeding is done by hand. Also, on request, we can even apply weed killer for an extra fee. This helps eliminate the weeds and prevents them from growing back for a longer period of time.
- Trimming of small trees and bushes up to 12ft: The skilled gardeners can cut excess greenery off of trees and bushes reaching up to 12 ft. If the tree in question is taller than that, we also offer a separate tree surgery service.
- Planting and replanting of flowers and other greenery: The planting materials can either be provided by you or by us. If you want us to bring everything, we will need at least 2 days notice to buy the needed supplies.
Why choose us as your garden care service provider in London?
- You book an hourly-based service where you’re charged only for the time we spend on site. No hidden fees included.
- All gardening teams fully vetted and DBS checked. Plus we always send a team of 2 for better efficiency.
- We have been providing regular garden maintenance in London for more than 10 years.
- All tools and equipment are provided by the team.
- Additional materials, such as plants, fertilizers, soil, can be provided upon request.
Extra services to make your garden even more vibrant
- Landscaping: Bring your home garden renovation project to life. Leave all the hard work to the experts. We can help with installing fences, planting exotic plants, refreshing your weathered decking, laying new turf, laying intricate patio patterns, and more.
- Pressure washing: The team uses a powerful jet washing machine to clean various types of hard surfaces. We can remove mud, moss and stains from your driveway, patio or even garden furniture.
- Gutter cleaning: Get your home’s gutters and downpipes professionally cleaned. The skilled technicians use an extendable wet vacuum machine to remove any leaves or branches stuck in your gutter. All of this is done from the ground. Thanks to a camera attached at the end of the pole, we can show you before and after photos, too.
- Overgrown garden clearance: We provide a thorough clean up of overgrowth and bramble in neglected gardens. Rejuvenating and giving them a new look in the process.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I change my booking for garden maintenance?
A: Yes, you can easily do that by logging into your Fantastic account. Simply go to the Dashboard and make all the changes that you wish.
Q: Can I get a discount for my service?
A: Yes, all members of the Fantastic Club enjoy discounted rates for our entire range of services in addition to other benefits like priority booking and exclusive seasonal offers.
Q: What are your gardening rates per hour?
A: We charge £61 for the 1st hour, and £46 for every subsequent hour from November till April. From May to October we charge £66 for the 1st hour and £51 for every subsequent hour. When the gardening team arrives they will evaluate the site, and confirm the estimated time you have booked for the job.
Q: How much will I pay if the team finishes the job earlier?
A: If the gardeners manage to complete your project faster than expected, we will charge you only for the period of time they have spent on site.
Q: Can you plant some flowers for me?
A: Yes, we can. You can personally supply all planting materials and the plants themselves. Or you can notify us 2 days in advance, and share a detailed list of all the plants and other materials you need. The team will deliver them for you.
Q: Do I need to provide the team with gardening tools?
A: No. The gardeners will bring lawn mowers, ladders, hedge trimmers, chainsaws, suitable green waste bags and anything else needed to perform an excellent service.
Q: Do I need to reserve a parking spot?
A: Please do so as the specialists will need to park their van in close proximity to your property in order to quickly and safely unload their tools and equipment.
Q: Can I hire the Fantastic Gardeners on a regular basis?
A: Yes. Regular maintenance visits are available upon request. The specialists may visit you every week, every two weeks, every month, and so on, depending on your needs.
Q: Do you work on weekends and bank holidays?
A: Yes, we work 7 days a week for your convenience and that includes bank holidays, too, at no additional costs.
Q: Can you do any additional work, like painting a garden door?
A: If you provide the necessary materials for the job, they will be able to help you. However, for any repairs, we recommend that you use our handyman or landscaping services.
Where can you book garden maintenance services?
You want your garden to be well-kept, but don't have the time to do it? Just book Fantastic Services' garden maintenance service and leave the rest to the professionals. Check below where you can book the service:
- Brighton & Hove
- High Wycombe
- St Albans