- Nature-friendly machine cleaning
- Destroying unsanitary agents
- Removing nasty smells
- Suitable for delicate fibres
- 1. Type in your postcode for Farnborough Simply sign up for a Fantastic Account and enter your regional code in our user-friendly online booking form.
- 2. Schedule your carpet cleaning service now Please, make sure to include all relevant information and clarify your requirements so that we can best meet your needs.
- 3. Choose a time slot Our expert cleaners can be arranged to come at a time that suits your needs, so let us know when would be the most convenient for you.
- 4. Enjoy your carpet cleaning in Farnborough An exhaustive review is conducted to guarantee that all tasks have been completed accurately.
- Verified, in-house trained cleaners
- Cleaners with public liability insurance for 1+ million
- Professional and sustainable detergents
- Attention to detail cleaning
- Customised services as per client's requirement
Customer Reviews from Farnborough: Experience Our Carpet Cleaning Service for Yourself!
Number of bookings: 76
With Fantastic Services for: 3 months
What the reviews say
Thorough end of tenancy service. My space is pristine. Seamless move-out. Satisfied with their professionalism and thoroughness.
Number of bookings: 550
With Fantastic Services for: 3 years
Number of bookings: 685
With Fantastic Services for: 5 years
What is the average price of carpet cleaning in Farnborough?
The prices differ depending on the size of the carpet, among other factors. A small rug costs £27 on average, while a large one costs £46.
What areas do you provide carpet cleaning services?
We provide carpet cleaning services to homes, businesses, and commercial spaces in all major cities across the United Kingdom.
How long will it take to clean my carpets?
Carpet cleaning times vary depending on the size of the space, type of carpet and stain treatment required. However, on average, we complete most projects within 1-2 hours.
How often should I have my carpets professionally cleaned?
It is recommended to have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months, or more frequently if you have children, pets, or if anyone in your home has allergies or asthma.
Are there any additional charges for stairs/upholstery/spot and stain removal?
Yes, there may be additional charges for stairs, upholstery and spot and stain removal depending on the condition of your carpets. We will discuss any additional charges with you before beginning any work.
Do I need to move furniture before you clean my carpets?
No, we can move light furniture, such as chairs and end tables. However, we recommend that you move any large pieces of furniture before our arrival to ensure that all areas are thoroughly cleaned.
Why is it a good idea to get my carpets professionally cleaned?
Deciding to professionally clean your carpets is considered a good idea in order to maintain the quality of your carpets or rugs on the long run. Regularly cleaning them by a professional prolongs their lifetime significantly.
How much would it cost me to clean a large carpet?
A large carpet starts at £46. If you would like a specific price to cleaning your carpet before booking, contact us for a free quota.
Average service cost in this area is:£54 - £158
Complete Coverage in Farnborough