- Nature-friendly machine cleaning
- Pre-treatment of the carpets and rugs
- Destroying unsanitary agents
- Removing nasty smells
- Suitable for natural and synthetic fibres
- 1. Type in your postcode Create an account and enter your area postal code.
- 2. Adjust the service Provide us with the exact specifications of what you need.
- 3. Choose a time slot The carpet cleaner(s) will work around your schedule so choose the time that is most convenient for you.
- 4. Complete the booking Get your carpets immaculately cleaned today!
- Verified, in-house trained cleaners
- Cleaners with public liability insurance for 1 Million
- Green and sustainable detergents
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
See What Customers from Aldershot Have to Say About Our Carpet Cleaning Service!
Number of bookings: 1066
With Fantastic Services for: 4 years
What the reviews say
Comprehensive one-off and after builders cleaning. My space is renewed and ready.
Number of bookings: 956
With Fantastic Services for: 3 years
What the reviews say
Top-notch end of tenancy service. My area is sparkling. Seamless moving. Got my full deposit back. Content with their promptness and quality.
Number of bookings: 42
With Fantastic Services for: 7 months
What type of carpeting is suitable for cleaning?
Most carpet types are suitable for cleaning with a carpet cleaning service, including wool, nylon, polyester, olefin, and acrylic. We can help you out with professional cleaning whatever type of carpet you have at home.
How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
It is recommended to have your carpets professionally cleaned every 6-12 months. The frequency of how often you should clean your carpets will depend on your lifestyle, the amount of foot traffic, and the amount of dust, dirt, and pet dander in the home.
Do I need to do anything to prepare for the carpet cleaning service?
Yes. Prior to the carpet cleaning service, you will need to move any heavy furniture or other heavier items that are on the carpets.
I don't know the type of carpet fabric. Is this a problem?
Leave the worries behind as the experienced carpet technicians will figure out the fabric and the right cleaning method.
Is it considered a good idea to professionally clean my carpet?
Yes, it is a good idea to decide on professionally cleaning your carpets because it prolongs their lifetime. Deep cleaning carpets on a regular basis will also maintain its overall condition.
How much will I pay for deep cleaning a large-sized carpet?
The price of professionally cleaning a large carpet will highly depend on its condition and its exact size. A small rug starts at £37. You can contact us for a free quote before booking your service.
Can professional carpet cleaners remove pet urine smell from my carpet?
Yes, we can remove any lingering smell of pet urine from your carpets. The tools and modern methods we use to clean carpets will effectively remove any stains or smells resulting from pets. Please note that some old stains are impossible to remove.
Average service cost in this area is:£66 - £119
Complete Coverage in Aldershot