- Nature-friendly machine cleaning
- Pre-treatment of the carpets and rugs
- Destroying unsanitary agents
- Removing nasty smells
- Suitable for natural and synthetic fibres
- 1. Type in your postcode Create an account and enter your post code in our online booking form to get started!
- 2. Configure your carpet cleaning service Inform us of your special requests and requirements and we will adjust the service to directly meet your needs.
- 3. Choose a time slot Our expert cleaners are available at various times throughout the day, so you can select a time that works best for you.
- 4. Complete the booking Get your carpets and rugs freshened and perfectly cleaned!
- Verified, in-house trained cleaners
- Cleaners with public liability insurance for 1 million
- Professional and sustinable detergents
- On-site customer support
- Long-lasting stain repellant coating for FREE
Experience Our Carpet Cleaning Service in Fleet: See What Our Customers are Saying!
Number of bookings: 4068
With Fantastic Services for: 8 years
What the reviews say
Outstanding upholstery and oven cleaning. Furniture and oven transformed. Exceptional service.
Number of bookings: 29
With Fantastic Services for: 1 months
Number of bookings: 73
With Fantastic Services for: 2 months
What the reviews say
Excellent end of tenancy service. Spaces are spotless. Easy move-out process. Got my full deposit back. Content with their promptness and quality.
What type of carpets can you clean?
We can clean any type of carpet, both made from synthetic or organic materials.
How much does carpet cleaning cost in the UK?
The price depends on the size and type of carpet. A small rug starts at £27. A large rug costs £46.
What chemicals do you use for carpet cleaning?
Our cleaning solutions are non-toxic and eco-friendly, so they won't harm your pets or children. Our technicians are also trained to use a hot water extraction machines which involves pre-treating the carpets with an appropriate detergent, agitating it, and then extracting the water and dirt with a high-powered vacuum attachment.
How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
For most households, we recommend a professional deep clean every 6-12 months. Regular vacuuming can extend the life of your carpets as well.
How long does it take to clean a carpet?
It depends on the size of the area and the level of soiling, but on average 1-2 hours.
Do you move furniture around prior to cleaning?
You can get some help from the cleaner with moving furniture that is light, such as a chair or a coffee table. But any furniture that is heavy needs to be moved before the service begins.
Will your methods effectively eliminate the bad smells from the carpet?
Yes, you can rest assured that the service will get rid of the unpleasant odours.
Is it a good idea to decide on professionally cleaning my carpets?
Yes, it is recommended that you decide on professionally cleaning your carpets and rugs on a regular basis. This prolongs the overall lifetime of your carpets and keeps them in their best shape.
What is the best time of year to clean my carpet?
Spring is the best time of year to consider cleaning your carpets since the house is usually open because of the good weather, which makes it easy for dirt and dust to accumulate inside on the carpets.
Average service cost in this area is:£70 - £135
Complete Coverage in Fleet