Wallington Pest Control Service Near You
- Expert Exterminators with COSHH Certification
- Comprehensive Pest Control for Homes and Businesses
- Complimentary Follow-Up Visits for Guaranteed Results
- Environmentally Friendly Pest Control Products
- Convenient Scheduling Options
- Pest prevention services available all week long
- Free pest assessment as part of our package
- Toxic-free pest control solutions for kids and pets
- Professionals with credentials and full insurance coverage
- Services backed by guarantee and follow-up visits
- 1. Input your postcode in the booking form
- 2. Select the type of pest treatment required and provide all relevant information
- 3. Select a day and time for the pest controller to come
- 4. Live a life free of pests on your property
Regardless of the pest problem, we offer fast, efficient treatments to eliminate pests it as rapidly and effectively as possible.
Experienced exterminators treat your pest problem thorough and hands-on with our Wallington pest control service!
We are available round-the-clock for emergencies so you can feel confident that your property is protected.
The Pest Control Experience of Wallington Residents: Reviews of Our Services
Bed bug treatment
The treatment we provide against bed bugs is guaranteed to be 100% effective.
In one visit, our roach exterminators can eradicate an infestation of cockroaches.
All mouse control services we provide are guaranteed for three months.
In addition to eradicating rodents, rat exterminators block potential entry points.
Using a heater, the pest exterminator can raise the temperature to 56°C, which is effective and eco-friendly way eliminating bed bugs, woodworms and moths.
During the inspection, the pest controller will evaluate the severity of the infestation before coming up with a pest control plan.
How Long Does it Take for Pest Control Service to Work?
The amount of time it takes for the effects of the pest control service varies depending on the type of pests and the severity of the infestation.
Do I Need to Vacate My Home During Pest Control Service?
No, you do not need to vacate your home during pest control service. However, we do recommend that you leave the area for at least 4 hours after the service has been completed.
What Should I Do After My Home is Pest Free?
After your home is pest free, you should take preventative measures to make sure the pests don’t come back. This includes things like sealing cracks and crevices around your home, keeping clutter to a minimum, and ensuring food is properly stored away.
How Often Should I Have A Pest Control Service?
The frequency of pest control services will vary depending on the severity of the problem. Generally, it is recommended to have a professional pest control service every three to six months.
What Kinds of Pest Can Be Controlled with Pest Control Services?
Pest control services are capable of eliminating a variety of pests, including ants, cockroaches, rodents, bed bugs, mosquitoes, fleas, and more.