Unvented hot water cylinder problems you might be experiencing
Here is a list with the most common issues you might have with your unvented hot water cylinder:
- Water dripping from the expansion pipe;
- Leakages from the combination valve;
- Low-pressure leaking shower;
- Strange noises from the vessel;
- Clogged inlets and inconsistent water stream;
- General leaks and corrosion;
- Limescale damage;
- Difficulties setting and maintaining the right temperature.
Whatever the situation you are experiencing, Fantastic Services can resolve it for you. We can send a qualified engineer to install, replace, maintain or repair your unvented hot water cylinder.