Local Upholstery and Sofa Cleaning Close to You in Slough
- Witness the transformation of your upholstery
- Most domestic stains will be gone with the wind
- Your upholstery will have the freshest smell
- Handled by expert fibre care technicians
- Book a Upholstery Servicebonline in Slough
- Never worry about your upholstery getting damaged
- Performed with state-of-the-art equipment
- Get rid of unhygienic agents
- 1. Enter your Slough postcode Set up an Fantastic Account now and enter your Slough post code in the online reservation system!
- 2. Schedule an Upholstery Cleaning appointment Get detailed information regarding the type of upholstery you are offering, including colour, pattern, material, style, and price.
- 3. Feel free to pick any available time slot We accommodate to your schedule because we value your time.
- 4. Enjoy your local upholstery cleaning in Slough Revel in your newly-cleanedfurniture and a healthier home.
- Certified, professionally trained upholstery cleaners
- Public liability insurance for the upholstery cleaners
- We select eco-friendly cleaning detergents
- Flexible booking
Testimonials from Customers in Slough: Unparalleled Upholstery and Sofa Cleaning Service
Number of bookings: 1066
With Fantastic Services for: 4 years
What the reviews say
Comprehensive one-off and after builders cleaning. My space is renewed and ready.
Number of bookings: 172
With Fantastic Services for: 11 months
What the reviews say
Thorough end of tenancy service. My space is impeccable. Stress-free move-out. Received my full deposit back. Impressed with their professionalism and thoroughness.
Number of bookings: 2186
With Fantastic Services for: 9 years
What types of upholstery do you clean?
We clean a wide variety of upholstery fabrics including, but not limited to, wool, cotton, leather, microfiber, silk, velvet, and synthetics.
Yes, steaming can remove many domestic stains from a fabric sofa, like food and drinks stains.
How often should I have my upholstery cleaned?
We advise professional upholstery cleaning every 6-12 months to maintain its appearance and extend its life. Cleaning should also be done if there are visible stains or spills.
Can you remove pet odors and stains from upholstery?
Yes, we can remove pet odours and stains from upholstery using specialised cleaning solutions and equipment.
Does the upholstery need to be dry before you can start the cleaning process?
Yes, it is important that the upholstery be completely dry before we begin the cleaning process.
What methods do you use to clean the upholstery?
We primarily use steam cleaning with hot water extraction for upholstery cleaning, however, other methods such as dry cleaning may be used for specific types of fabric.
Average service cost in this area is:£70 - £165
Complete Coverage in Slough
Julian and Lucy