Local Sofa and Upholstery Cleaning Close to You in Gerrards Cross
- Revitalisation of your sofas to look good as new
- Removal of most common domestic stains
- Treat your olfactory sense with odour elimination
- Special treatment for each different type of fabric
- Methods carried out by certified fibre care technicians
- Professional eco-friendly machine cleaning
- Deep sanitation methods
- Ridding your house of nasty smells
- All types of fibres, including 100% natural
- Thorough dirt extraction
- 1. Enter your Gerrards Cross postcode Create a Fantastic Account today and enter the area local code with ease through our online booking form.
- 2. Share details about your Upholstery cleaning requirements Provide all the details regarding your upholstery preferences so that we can make sure to fulfil them to your satisfaction.
- 3. Choose your ideal time slot Our time slots are flexible to ensure you get the most suitable appointment in the near future
- 4. Watch your sofas get transformed back to their original state Enjoy unrecognisably clean upholstery
- Expert upholstery cleaners specialised in upholstery
- Public liability insurance for upholstery technicians
- Sustainable eco-friendly professional detergents
- Carpet cleaning
- Upholstery protection treatments
Hear What Gerrards Cross Customers are Saying About Our Upholstery and Sofa Cleaning Service
Number of bookings: 902
With Fantastic Services for: 4 years
What the reviews say
Quality end of tenancy service. My area is immaculate. Effortless move-out process.
Number of bookings: 746
With Fantastic Services for: 2 years
Number of bookings: 178
With Fantastic Services for: 11 months
What the reviews say
Flawless end of tenancy service. My space is pristine. Smooth move-out process.
What areas of upholstery do you clean?
We specialise in furniture upholstery, cushions, chairs, and other soft fabrics.
How much does the upholstery cleaning service you provide cost?
The cost for upholstery cleaning varies depending on the size of the area, the material, and the type of cleaning that needs to be done. We suggest calling us for a free consultation and quote.
Can you remove stains from upholstery?
Yes, we have expertise in removing most stains from upholstery. We recommend bringing the item in for a free consultation so we can assess the stain and determine the best way to remove it.
How long does it take to clean the upholstery?
The time taken for cleaning will depend on the size of the item and the type of cleaning that needs to be done. Usually, upholstery cleaning can be completed within a few hours.
What cleaning products do the upholstery cleaners use?
We use the highest quality organic cleaning products to ensure your upholstery is cleaned safely and effectively. All of our products are gentle, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly.
Average service cost in this area is:£59 - £149
Complete Coverage in Gerrards Cross
Julian and Lucy