Book our gardening services in Bicester easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What garden maintenance in Bicester looks like
We'll send trained gardeners, so you can get the garden you want without the heavy lifting.
Don't get your hands dirty once you decide it's time to restore the impressive look of your green spaces. Let Fantastic Services in Bicester do the garden tidy up for you. We will send a team of two professionally trained and fully equipped gardeners. Following your instructions and requests, they will do all the dirty work for you and finally revive the look of your green open spaces.
Here are some of the most common garden maintenance tasks that Fantastic Professionals can take care of:
- Pruning - Pruning is a gardening technique in which excess leaves and flowers are trimmed and cut to retain their fresh, lively appearance.
- Lawn maintenance - If you're after a uniform green lawn, local gardeners can handle regular lawn maintenance so that you'll never spend another weekend mowing your lawn!
- Garden clearance - If your garden is overgrowing out of control, it can easily overwhelm your outdoor space. With the help of local gardeners, your outdoors will remain clean and free of rubbish, debris, and any green waste.
- Hedge trimming - If you've got a hedge that stands around your garden, you'll want to make sure it makes the best impression - for that, you'll need to engage regular hedge trimming services.
- Weed control - Nothing ruins a beautiful garden display more than unwanted, sprawling weeds. Local gardeners will clear out unwanted vegetation to make way for your chosen plants and flowers.
Services that go great with gardening in Bicester
When your garden is too overgrown, it needs to be cleared. And this is exactly what we can do as part of your garden maintenance service. Just add this when you book your service.
Green waste can attract unwanted bugs and looks unsightly in your back garden - we'll dispose of 120L for free when you book our garden green waste disposal services.
In case your patio or driveway seem a little darker than usual, what you need is a powerful wash. Book our jet wash service and we will restore the fresh look of your outdoor surfaces with our powerful jet wash equipment.
Water damage coming from your gutters and downspouts is something that you can easily avoid. Simply book our gutter cleaning service, combine it with your garden maintenance to tackle both chores.
If you've got the creative ideas for your garden but you're lacking the tools, leave it in the qualified hands of our trained experts with our landscaping services.
Why you should select us as your gardening company in Bicester
We offer only the highest quality garden care maintenance.
2 gardening professionals provided
This guarantees a safer, more efficient working environment.
Booking is so simple
Access our gardening booking by creating a Fantastic Account today.
Available every day, including weekends
Pick your preferred date and time.
Gardeners provide all equipment
Whether the work requires specialist equipment or simple tools, our gardeners will provide all of it.
Removing up to 120L green waste for free
The gardeners will put all of the green waste in bags and dispose of it responsibly.
Working even if the weather is bad
Our gardeners can work in any kind of weather, be it sunnyy or rainy.
Frequently asked questions
Can the gardeners plant some flowers for me?
Of course, this is part of their job. They can easily plant wherever you want in your garden. Simply order the plants you want to have and have them at the ready.
Do I have to give tools to the gardeners?
This will not be necessary. The gardeners carry everything that they need, including tools, to complete the garden maintenance.
Can you provide me with regular garden maintenance?
If your green spaces require regular upkeep, then we will be more than happy to take care of them regularly. Simply contact us today and arrange your regular garden services.
How many gardeners do you send for the service?
We are going to send 2 gardeners who will handle all the work. We know from experience that this way the service is more efficient.
Can I make changes to my Garden Maintenance booking?
Yes, simply go to the bookings section in your Fantastic Account. There you will be able to see the booking. Make any amendments that you'd like.
What about discounts? How can I get one?
We give you £300 in credits when you become a member of the Fantastic Club. This is our premium membership and it gives you all kinds of benefits. You can book services with priority and enjoy preferential member rates.
Do I need to arrange a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to take care of that. The gardeners will be bringing a lot of equipment and tools so they need to be able to park nearby.
Do you work on the weekends?
Yes, the gardeners are available during the weekends. You can book a service for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
What happens if it rains outside?
No worries, your service will be carried out even if it rains. That won't stop the gardeners.
Can you clear the garden of overgrowth?
Yes, this is an essential part of the garden maintenance service. Any overgrown areas will be cleared, don't worry.
My lawn needs some good care. Can you do that?
Oh, yes, you can be sure that your lawn will receive the best care possible. The gardeners will really pay attention to it.
Can you handle the care for my hedges?
You want perfectly trimmed hedges and this is exactly what you will get. The gardeners will bring their sharp scissors to give your hedges the best trimming ever.
It seems that there are a lot of weeds around my garden, can you remove them?
Yes, the deplorable weeds will be removed swiftly. The gardeners will show no mercy to the weeds.
Are the gardeners independent freelancers?
No, they are franchised partners who operate under the Fantastic Services brand.