How is your bath scratch repair service done?
Fantastic Services works with fully equipped and trained hard surface repair professionals, who specialise in bathtub crack repair services. They are also experienced in other remedial solutions that can fix dents, scratches, stains and even holes on your sanitary ware.
They work with specialised fillers and paints in a variety of shades and colours that will perfectly match your particular bathroom fitting.
See what to expect on the day of your bath restoration appointment:
- The multi-skilled technician will carefully inspect the damage and advise you on their next course of action.
- They’ll use a strong bonding agent first to conceal the dent, stain or scratch on your bathtub.
- For more serious mishaps with your bath, like holes and cracks, we apply a special filler, which will be left to harden for a while. A bonding agent is applied in this case too for extra strength.
- Then, the professional will smooth out the repaired surface by sanding it gently.
- Next, the right colour blend of special enamel paint will be applied on top, matching perfectly the colour of your bathtub.
- Note that ideally, the specialist should be supplied with the exact RAL paint code that corresponds to the colour of your bathroom fitting before the service takes place. If that’s not possible, the specialist will colour match your bath and carry out the repair all in one visit.
- After the job is done, you need to allow a good 24 hours for the paint to dry before attempting to use your bath again.
Please, take note of the technician’s advice on how to clean your bathtub after the repair service, as certain abrasive detergents may adversely affect the repair results.