What to expect from your scratched worktop repair service in London
Regardless of the material your kitchen worktop is made of and how durable it is, the surface can eventually suffer a number of wear-and-tear issues. It’s a worktop after all, where you prepare food every day, and no matter how careful you are doing this, a burn mark or a cut with a knife can easily spoil its beautiful appearance.
Worry not because Fantastic Services can help you with such cosmetic repairs in a matter of a few hours. We work with fully qualified kitchen worktop repair technicians, who use effective techniques and innovative paint products, adhesives and fillers that can make any chip or permanent-looking stain disappear.
This is how your worktop scratch repair service will go:
- The experienced professional will arrive fully prepared with tools and materials to repair your kitchen worktop.
- Although the expert has an idea of what needs to be done from your photo, they’ll still inspect the damage closely, and determine the material and exact colour that needs to be matched precisely.
- The scratch, burn mark or dent will be then prepped so that the surface can bond easily with the filler and paint, which will be applied afterwards.
- Then, the technician will use an appropriate filler on the damaged surface that is suitable for use on the material your worktop is made of. This may take several applications, especially if a chip or deep dent needs to be fixed.
- Next, the professional will smooth out the area and paint it with the right colour of paint, mixed carefully to correspond with your worktop’s original colour.
- At the end, you’ll be advised to wait for at least 24 hours for the paint to dry completely. Furthermore, your service provider will share their expert tips on how to maintain and clean your kitchen worktop so that it serves you for longer.