Book our gardening services in Notting Hill easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Take a look at how we do garden maintenance in Notting Hill
Expert local gardeners with professional equipment will do all the dirty work, so you don't have to
Instead of worrying about the overgrowing garden or green waste that needs disposing of, Fantastic Professionals in Notting Hill are trained and qualified to tend to all of your gardening woes and wishes. Whether you need garden clearance services or general garden maintenance, we'll provide two local gardeners who will adhere to your requests and demands, and carry out services no matter the weather. With our simple booking system, a garden tidy up has never been easier!
Enlist the help of local gardeners for the following tasks:
- Pruning - If you've got trees in your garden but they're overgrowing, pruning is an essential safety practice. Not only is it essential for safety, but pruned, trimmed trees also keep your garden looking immaculate!
- Lawn maintenance - Lawn maintenance isn't just about getting the lawnmower out! Trained local gardeners will keep your lawn looking fresh and bright, while keeping it healthy and free of pests.
- Garden clearance - If you don't have the time to clear out your garden, sit back and allow local gardeners to clear your outdoors for you.
- Hedge trimming - An untidy hedge indicates an untidy house! Avoid bad impressions by enlisting the help of hedge trimming services. Local gardeners will keep your hedges orderly and well groomed.
- Weed Control - You can't achieve an immaculate garden with an uncontrollable weed invasion! Fantastic Professionals offer de-weeding services, so you can avoid unwanted bugs, damage to your plants, and an unkempt look for your garden.
Other services provided alongside gardening in Notting Hill
If your garden is becoming hard to control and unmanageable, let local gardeners take over and help clear out your outdoor space.
We can also handle your green waste. Everything will be packed in bags and disposed of responsibly. This way you won't have to go to the nearest landfill yourself.
There's more to jet washing than just brandishing a hose! Get the professionals on it to do a thorough job, and enjoy the gleaming result!
Prevent water damage and unsightly build-up: let local gardeners take care of your gutter cleaning needs.
Turf laying, paving, fence installation? No matter your needs, Fantastic Professionals are experienced and qualified to handle any and all of your landscaping projects.
Choose us as your gardening company in Notting Hill!
Our service is convenient and brings you the best possible garden care.
We send two gardeners
This way all the work is carried out in the most efficient way.
Simple to book
Make your Fantastic Account today and take a look at our booking slots
Available seven days per week
You can choose the booking slot that is most convenient for you.
Bringing all the tools and equipment
The gardeners bring everything that is necessary for the completion of the service.
Free removal of up to 120L green waste
All the green waste is bagged up and removed in the most responsible way.
Services provided in all weather conditions
Even if it's raining, snowing, or stormy, our services won't stop for the weather.
Frequently asked questions
Can you please plant some flowers in my garden?
Of course, this is just one of the many tasks that can be handled by the gardeners. They can plant whatever you wish in your garden.
Do I have to provide the gardeners with tools?
No need for that. The gardeners come equipped with everything they need to complete the service.
Can regular garden maintenance be arranged?
Yes, this is something that you can easily arrange. Contact us today and tell us about the frequency of visitations that you would like to set up.
How many gardeners do you send for the service?
We are going to send 2 gardeners who will handle all the work. We know from experience that this way the service is more efficient.
Can I make changes to my Garden Maintenance booking?
Yes, simply go to the bookings section in your Fantastic Account. There you will be able to see the booking. Make any amendments that you'd like.
What about discounts? How can I get one?
We give you £300 in credits when you become a member of the Fantastic Club. This is our premium membership and it gives you all kinds of benefits. You can book services with priority and enjoy preferential member rates.
Do I need to arrange a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to take care of that. The gardeners will be bringing a lot of equipment and tools so they need to be able to park nearby.
Do you work on the weekends?
Yes, the gardeners are available during the weekends. You can book a service for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
What happens if it rains outside?
No worries, your service will be carried out even if it rains. That won't stop the gardeners.
My garden is overgrown. Can the gardeners clear it?
Yes, in fact we specialise in garden clearing. The gardeners will remove all the unwanted plants and bag them.
Can you handle my lawn care?
With pleasure! If your lawn is overgrown, you can trust the gardeners to take care of it.
My hedges need some maintenance, can the gardeners take care of that?
Sure thing, the gardeners know how to deal with messy hedges. They can trim them to perfect height.
It seems that there are a lot of weeds around my garden, can you remove them?
Yes, the deplorable weeds will be removed swiftly. The gardeners will show no mercy to the weeds.
Are the gardeners independent contractors?
No, they are in-house professionals. They are franchised partners who wear branded Fantastic Services uniforms.