Book our gardening services in Earlsfield easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What our garden maintenance in Earlsfield is all about
All that's left to do is book your expert gardeners and leave the rest to us
If you don't have the time to do a garden tidy up and your outdoor space is becoming cluttered, enlist the professional help of local gardeners! Fantastic professionals in Earlsfield are dedicated to transforming your garden according to your own specified requests and requirements. We'll provide two qualified gardeners and they'll get to work fixing, renovating, or simply enhancing your green space. Book early - our fantastic professionals are in high demand!
Here are some of the most common garden maintenance tasks that Fantastic Professionals can take care of:
- Pruning - Pruning is a gardening technique in which excess leaves and flowers are trimmed and cut to retain their fresh, lively appearance.
- Lawn maintenance - If you're after a uniform green lawn, local gardeners can handle regular lawn maintenance so that you'll never spend another weekend mowing your lawn!
- Garden clearance - If your garden is overgrowing out of control, it can easily overwhelm your outdoor space. With the help of local gardeners, your outdoors will remain clean and free of rubbish, debris, and any green waste.
- Hedge trimming - If you've got a hedge that stands around your garden, you'll want to make sure it makes the best impression - for that, you'll need to engage regular hedge trimming services.
- Weed control - Nothing ruins a beautiful garden display more than unwanted, sprawling weeds. Local gardeners will clear out unwanted vegetation to make way for your chosen plants and flowers.
You can combine your gardening in Earlsfield with other services
Keep putting off clearing out your overgrown garden? Leave it to trained local gardeners to remove excess vegetation and make your garden spotless again.
Green waste makes your garden look unkempt and untidy - let Fantastic Professionals clear it out - we'll even remove up to 120L of green waste for no supplementary charge.
Cleaning up a patio or driveway needs more than just a garden hose - you need Fantastic jet washing services! Say goodbye to dirt stains when you hire Fantastic Professionals to perform a jet wash on your grounds.
If you want to avoid rodents, water damage, and invasions of pests, gutter cleaning is essential! Book our gutter cleaning services to prevent damages and blockages.
No matter what ideas you have for your outdoor space, our expert landscapers are on-hand for all your development and landscaping needs.
Let us be your gardening company in Earlsfield! Here's why!
We offer only the highest quality garden care maintenance.
We send two gardeners
This way all the work is carried out in the most efficient way.
Easy to book
Just create your Fantastic Account and access our gardening booking.
Available every day of the week
Pick the exact date and time that work best for you.
Providing any necessary equipment
All equipment needed to carry out the work will be provided by the gardeners.
Removing up to 120L green waste for free
The gardeners will put all of the green waste in bags and dispose of it responsibly.
Service provided even in bad weather
Whether it's shining or raining, our dedicated gardeners will do the job.
Frequently asked questions
Can the gardeners plant some flowers for me?
Of course, this is part of their job. They can easily plant wherever you want in your garden. Simply order the plants you want to have and have them at the ready.
Do I have to give tools to the gardeners?
This will not be necessary. The gardeners carry everything that they need, including tools, to complete the garden maintenance.
Can you provide me with regular garden maintenance?
If your green spaces require regular upkeep, then we will be more than happy to take care of them regularly. Simply contact us today and arrange your regular garden services.
How many gardeners will come?
We usually send 2 gardeners to carry out the garden maintenance. We have found out that this is the most efficient way to handle garden care.
How can I make changes to my garden maintenance booking?
Just log in to your Fantastic Account and go to the bookings section where you will be able to make all the necessary amendments.
What about discounts? How can I get one?
We give you £300 in credits when you become a member of the Fantastic Club. This is our premium membership and it gives you all kinds of benefits. You can book services with priority and enjoy preferential member rates.
Do I need to arrange a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to take care of that. The gardeners will be bringing a lot of equipment and tools so they need to be able to park nearby.
Do you work on the weekends?
Yes, the gardeners are available during the weekends. You can book a service for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
What happens if it rains outside?
No worries, your service will be carried out even if it rains. That won't stop the gardeners.
Do you provide garden clearing?
Yes, in fact this is one of our main services. If your garden is very overgrown, we will be able to clear it.
Can you handle my lawn care?
With pleasure! If your lawn is overgrown, you can trust the gardeners to take care of it.
My hedges need some maintenance, can the gardeners take care of that?
Sure thing, the gardeners know how to deal with messy hedges. They can trim them to perfect height.
Can you remove the weeds but spare the plants that I like?
Yes, the pesky weeds will be removed with utmost swiftness while the beloved plants will be spared.
Are the gardeners independent freelancers?
No, they are franchised partners who operate under the Fantastic Services brand.