Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Here's how we do oven cleaning in Malmesbury
All cleaners operating under the Fantastic Services brand follow quality standards.
- We'll send a trained oven cleaning technician to your place in Malmesbury who will perform your service. Show them your cooker and make sure they have access to running hot water and electricity so they can complete the service.
- The expert oven cleaner will carefully inspect your kitchen appliance to determine if it functions properly. You will be notified in case they notice something out of the ordinary. Before the cleaning begins, the opeartive will place a drop cloths to protect the surrounding area.
- Once ready, they will remove all detachable parts from the appliance such as the oven door, shelves, door glass, racks, grill, pans, and the trays. Everything goes in the dip tank with a strong eco-friendly cleaning solution.
- While the parts soak, the professional will scrub the main body of your appliance and remove oil spills and charred food.
- When the oven is perfectly clean, the cleaner will put the parts back in place and test the appliance to make sure it works as it should.
Get much more than a simple oven cleaning in Malmesbury
Hob and extractor cleaning
Bringing your hob and extractor into the picture is a great addition to oven cleaning.
You can also take advantage of our BBQ and grill cleaning service. We disassemble the parts and clean everything perfectly.
In addition, you can book our services if you need any type of kitchen appliance cleaned. These include refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
Also, we offer AGA and Rayburn cleaning services, so if you have one of these cookers, make sure to book our expert services.
You can also book us for a comprehensive range cooker cleaning service. This is a great way to extend the lifetime of your kitchen appliance.
Here are some of the reasons to choose our oven cleaning services
There are a lot of benefits to our oven cleaning services for you. Here are some of them.
Expert oven cleaners
Professionally trained, insured, uniformed and always ready to help you.
It's timely and convenient
We will arrive promptly and resolve one of the most time-consuming home chores with ease.
Oven valeting with great results
We scrub every piece of the oven, ensuring a cooker looking close to brand new.
Your kitchen is protected
We place a protective sheet around surrounding areas to make sure we won't soil your kitchen.
No-fuss booking process
You can fully customise your oven clean service any time of day through our online booking form.
A complimentary Teflon mat
We'll gift you a Teflon liner that protects the bottom of your oven or the grill racks to ensure easier cleaning.
Frequently asked questions
Can I reschedule my booking?
You can easily cancel a booking or reschedule it by navigating to the Dashboard section in your Fantastic account.
Are oven grill racks included in the price?
We clean all racks, trays, and pans from the oven, as well as additional racks or trays for an extra fee. To get a quote for your oven cleaning, just schedule it online!
What detergents do you use?
All our oven cleaning services are done using eco, child, and pet-friendly detergents containing Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). It kills all types of bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoans and other microbial agents, leaving you with a sanitised and ready to use oven. There are no chemical fumes. It would be best to let the oven work on empty for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long will the service take?
It depends on the size and type of the cooker and its condition, but once your technician is on the spot, they will be able to give you a more precise time frame.
How can I book oven cleaning online?
Enter your postcode and click "Check prices & availability". Then just follow the booking process on-screen. You can customise the services as per your needs.
Can I book during the weekend/after working hours?
Yes, you can! Keep in mind that weekend bookings come at no extra charge. However, after work hours, jobs are delivered at an additional fee.
Do you disassemble the entire appliance as part of the oven cleaning service?
Only some parts. Everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank is taken out. The rest of the cooker is scrubbed manually. We don’t clean around the electrical parts of the oven, as there’s a lot of wiring, and moisture can damage the appliance.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Depending on whether you have an oven with a sealed door or not. If the Fantastic professional can take apart the glass panels, they will clean them. Otherwise, the door will be cleaned on the front and back sides and around the seals.
Do I have to arrange something prior to or during the service?
Ensure that there's quick access to hot water. We need it to remove the dirt and grime accumulated during the cleaning process. Also, we'll have to turn on and test the oven before the cleaning begins. That way, we can ensure everything worked properly before we started cleaning.
How often should I have my oven professionally cleaned?
This depends on how often you use your oven. If you cook daily, it’s best to have your oven professionally cleaned every six months to keep it in good condition.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How is the quote formed?
Our form the cost of our deep oven cleaning services based on the size of the cooker. When you customise your booking online you'll receive an instant quote.
What's the benefits of having a Teflon oven liner?
Teflon mats are placed at the bottom of cookers and oven shelves to prevent food from sticking. In addition to catching food and grease, it also manages to catch splashes and grime that happen during cooking.