Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
How we do oven cleaning in Windsor
All cleaners come equipped with portable dip tanks and professional fume free and eco-friendly detergents.
- When your Windsor oven technicians arrives show them your cooking appliance and they will handle the rest. The technician requires access to hot running water and electricity to complete the service.
- In order to protect the work area, the oven cleaner will cover it with a drop cloth. They'll proceed with an evaluation of your cooker. The cleaner will inspect its condition. If all is good, they will proceed to clean it. You will be notified in case there is a problem.
- In addition, he will remove all possible parts from the oven such as door glass, racks, oven door, shelves, trays, and grill pans in order to place them in the dip tank.
- In the meantime, the technician will thoroughly scrub the main body of your appliance. Having clear access ensures all food residue is completely removed.
- When all parts are cleaned, the technician will assemble the appliance and test its function. They will make sure your oven works correctly and heats up properly.
Complete your kitchen cleaning in Windsor
Hob and extractor cleaning
Besides oven cleaning, we also offer hob and extractor cleaning services. Simply combine them!
We offer you our barbecue and grill cleaning services. We remove the parts and clean them meticulously.
In addition to ovens, the technicians can clean a variety of kitchen appliances. These are appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
Our services also cover AGA and RAYBURN cleaning. If you have such a cooker, please get in touch with us. We know how to properly clean them.
You can also book us for a comprehensive range cooker cleaning service. This is a great way to extend the lifetime of your kitchen appliance.
Why choose our oven cleaning services in Windsor
Find out why we are a local favourite. Here is a list of benefits you receive from our oven cleaning services.
Diligent oven cleaners
All types of cookers are familiar to the technicians, and they are always available to help.
Easy and convenient
Your oven cleaning will be resolved quickly with a prompt arrival and a hassle-free service.
You will be astonished because your oven will look almost brand new after the service.
No mess left behind
We keep tidy while we clean every part of your oven, leaving your kitchen as it was before the oven cleaning began.
Arrange your service in a few minutes
Quickly customise everything around your oven clean and get an instant quote online.
Teflon cover placed as a complimentary
You get a free Teflon mat with each oven clean you book with us to help you protect your oven during cooking.
Frequently asked questions
How do I make a change/reschedule my oven cleaning booking?
It's effortless. Log in to your Fantastic account. Go to 'Dashboard', and from there, you can manage all your booked services. Change or reschedule as per your need.
Are oven grill racks included in the price?
We clean all racks, trays, and pans from the oven, as well as additional racks or trays for an extra fee. To get a quote for your oven cleaning, just schedule it online!
What kind of detergents do you use?
The Fantastic professionals use only eco-friendly oven cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoans. We use a powerful formula that leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. Your oven won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just turn it on for 10 minutes, leaving it empty, to remove any excess moisture and then use.
How long does oven cleaning take?
It depends. The time it takes to complete an oven cleaning job is dictated by the size and condition of the appliance. Once the Fantastic professional arrives on-site, they'll be able to provide a more accurate time frame.
How do I book a service online?
Simply enter your postcode above and follow the instructions on-screen. You can fully customise your service per your needs just like you can over the phone.
Can I book a service after your working hours or during the weekend?
Yes. Our oven cleaning service during the weekend comes at no extra charge. However, there is an additional charge for after work hours services.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Some ovens come with factory-sealed doors and those can't be taken apart and cleaned. Only the outside and inside of the door is treated with a cleaning solution. If possible, we do remove and clean between the glass panels.
Do I have to arrange something prior to or during the service?
Ensure that there's quick access to hot water. We need it to remove the dirt and grime accumulated during the cleaning process. Also, we'll have to turn on and test the oven before the cleaning begins. That way, we can ensure everything worked properly before we started cleaning.
How often should I book professional oven cleaning?
It depends! If you are a regular cook, we'd suggest getting your oven professionally cleaned every six months as it keeps it in good condition and improves food quality.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How is the quote formed?
Our form the cost of our deep oven cleaning services based on the size of the cooker. When you customise your booking online you'll receive an instant quote.
What's the benefits of having a Teflon oven liner?
Teflon mats are placed at the bottom of cookers and oven shelves to prevent food from sticking. In addition to catching food and grease, it also manages to catch splashes and grime that happen during cooking.