Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What to expect from our oven cleaning in Hemel Hempstead
Our operatives can help you with hob, extractor, microwave cleaning and more.
- We'll send a trained oven cleaning technician to your place in Hemel Hempstead who will perform your service. Show them your cooker and make sure they have access to running hot water and electricity so they can complete the service.
- The expert oven cleaner will carefully inspect your kitchen appliance to determine if it functions properly. You will be notified in case they notice something out of the ordinary. Before the cleaning begins, the opeartive will place a drop cloths to protect the surrounding area.
- Once ready, they will remove all detachable parts from the appliance such as the oven door, shelves, door glass, racks, grill, pans, and the trays. Everything goes in the dip tank with a strong eco-friendly cleaning solution.
- While the parts soak, the professional will scrub the main body of your appliance and remove oil spills and charred food.
- When the oven is perfectly clean, the cleaner will put the parts back in place and test the appliance to make sure it works as it should.
It's not just oven cleaning that we do
Hob and extractor cleaning
Bringing your hob and extractor into the picture is a great addition to oven cleaning.
We can also clean your BBQ and grill, disassembling them and thoroughly cleaning them.
Our appliance cleaning services can extend to pretty much all types of home appliances. Besides your oven this includes your fridge, freezer, dishwasher, dryer, microwave oven and washing machine. All appliances are inspected and deeply cleaned.
AGA and RAYBURN models are also among the models we specialise in cleaning. Please reach out to us if you have such a cooker since we know how to clean it correctly.
Our range cooker cleaning services are also second to none. The operatives know their way around all major brand cookers like AGA, SMEG, Rangemaster, Everhot, Leisure, and others.
Why choose Fantastic Services Hemel Hempstead for your cooker cleaning
Using our oven cleaning services comes with a variety of benefits. Here are our top reasons for being the local favourite.
Dedicated oven cleaners
The technicians are well-versed in all types of cookers and are always ready to assist.
A convenient and timely service
Your home chore will be resolved quickly and hassle-free with a prompt arrival and hassle-free service.
A spotless oven
You won't be able to tell apart your oven from a brand new one.
Your kitchen is protected
We place a protective sheet around surrounding areas to make sure we won't soil your kitchen.
Arrange a fully custom service in a few minutes
Quickly set up an oven cleaning service covering all your needs by going over our booking form.
A free Teflon cover for you
As a customer you'll get a Teflon cover used for capturing dirth that accumulates while cooking as a gift.
Frequently asked questions
How do I make a change/reschedule my oven cleaning booking?
It's effortless. Log in to your Fantastic account. Go to 'Dashboard', and from there, you can manage all your booked services. Change or reschedule as per your need.
Do you clean oven grill racks?
Yes, anything that is part of the cooker can be cleaned. We can also clean additional racks and trays for a small extra fee. To get a price, schedule your oven cleaning job online, and we’ll give you an instant quote before you pay.
What detergents do you use?
All our oven cleaning services are done using eco, child, and pet-friendly detergents containing Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). It kills all types of bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoans and other microbial agents, leaving you with a sanitised and ready to use oven. There are no chemical fumes. It would be best to let the oven work on empty for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does oven cleaning take?
It depends. The time it takes to complete an oven cleaning job is dictated by the size and condition of the appliance. Once the Fantastic professional arrives on-site, they'll be able to provide a more accurate time frame.
How can I book oven cleaning online?
Enter your postcode and click "Check prices & availability". Then just follow the booking process on-screen. You can customise the services as per your needs.
Do you work on the weekends/after hours?
You can book a weekend slot at no extra charge. We do service bookings after work hours at a small extra charge.
Do you take apart the oven as part of the service?
Some parts only. We remove everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank. All other parts of the cooker are manually scrubbed. We don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there is a lot of wiring, and moisture can cause damage.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Do I have to arrange something prior to or during the service?
Ensure that there's quick access to hot water. We need it to remove the dirt and grime accumulated during the cleaning process. Also, we'll have to turn on and test the oven before the cleaning begins. That way, we can ensure everything worked properly before we started cleaning.
How often should I have my oven professionally cleaned?
This depends on how often you use your oven. If you cook daily, it’s best to have your oven professionally cleaned every six months to keep it in good condition.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How is the cost of the Oven Cleaning service calculated?
The pricing is based on the size of the oven. When you book online, you get an accurate, real-time quote for the service you need.
What's the benefits of having a Teflon oven liner?
Teflon mats are placed at the bottom of cookers and oven shelves to prevent food from sticking. In addition to catching food and grease, it also manages to catch splashes and grime that happen during cooking.