A Better Service For Window Cleaning In London
Say goodbye to ladders, buckets, smears and stains. Replace these old-fashioned and inconvenient relics with an efficient, modern approach to London window cleaning. You’ll enjoy work from staff who keep their feet on the ground and utilise a system that gets your windows cleaner faster, and leaves them free of unsightly stains or mineral deposits. All this is available at 020 3404 3444 at an affordable price for a service that’s designed to meet your everyday needs in a simple, convenient way.
Enjoy The Complete Service From The London Window Cleaners
The window cleaners in London will clean any type of window, and they don’t just stop at the glass:
- You can get us to clean PVC or UPVC sills, along ledges, and frames
- This service is suitable for domestic and commercial customers
- External window cleaning up to the fourth floor is provided using a water-fed extension pole and purified water
- For windows higher than the fourth floor we provide rope access window cleaning, working from the top down
- On your request we’ll also clean internal windows using a squeegee
- You don’t need to be at home when we deliver external window cleaning
- This service is available 7 days a week with no extra charges for weekend or bank holiday work
- Many tenants and landlords get it with their end of tenancy cleaning
All You Need To Know About Our Window Cleaning Services In London
Our use of modern approaches, tools and equipment leads to superior quality London window cleaning services for you at a very affordable price:
- The technicians are trained in the use of water-fed window cleaning poles – this is fast and intrinsically safer than traditional ladder and bucket cleaning
- This technique also safeguards your privacy – you’ll find your window cleaners on ground level, not peering in through your bedroom or bathroom windows!
- Because we use only purified water there are no streaks, smears or mineral deposits left to mar the shine of your windows
- The price we say is the price you pay – this is based on the number and type of windows you ask us to clean, not the time it takes
- You can choose to pay by cash or card
- All of the technicians are certified by the Federation of Window Cleaners
Your team will arrive at your property with everything they need to complete your London window cleaning – we even bring our own water! The technicians start by attaching the water extension pole to our purified water supply, which is kept in our van. Water is pumped through the hose to jet out of the brush head, which is moved across the whole area of the window. We repeat this process twice, firstly to loosen and remove dirt and secondly to ensure it’s rinsed away. Because we use purified water the window is allowed to dry naturally, as there are no impurities to cause streaks or deposits. It all adds up to a rapid and efficient process. We use a 22 meter telescopic pole which means this method is suitable for any external window up to the fourth floor. We clean internal windows with a traditional squeegee, and if needed we’ll use a ladder to reach them.
When you call to book your London window cleaners the staff will ask a few questions before they can give you your free quote. They’ll need to know what kind of windows you have and how many of them you need us to clean. Our service is suitable for sash windows and bay windows, large or small. We also clean French doors, skylights and even conservatories. We’ll clean PVC sills and frames but not wooden ones, as the force of the water jet applied directly to paint work could cause it to lift.
Q. What areas do you cover?
A. We work right across London – just give us a call on 020 3404 3444 to book a service in your area.
Q. What methods of payment do you accept?
A. We’re happy to accept card or cash payments.
Q. Will you need to use our water?
A. No! We bring our own supply of water along with us. It’s purified as part of the cleaning process.
Q. How can I be sure the final price will be the same as my quote
A. The quote we give you is fixed for the job – there are no extra fees, costs or hidden charges.
Q. How does this service safeguard my privacy?
A. Our cleaning method involves the use of a water-fed extension pole. This means the cleaners stay safely on ground level – you’ll never come face to face with them at your upstairs windows!
Q. Is this service suitable for all windows?
A. Yes! As long as your windows are within 22 metres of the ground and there is a parking space within 30 metres of your property.
|Terraced property||from £41|
|Semi-detached property||from £41|
|Detached property||from £51|
|Regular Cleaning||from £27|
*T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we take into consideration the area dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25.
Schedule an appointment and book online instantly in less than 30 seconds. »Book Online