Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
First-class oven cleaning in Woodstock by local professionals
Our operatives can help you with hob, extractor, microwave cleaning and more.
- When your technician in Woodstock arrives on site just show them the cooker you need cleaned and they'll be on it. Make sure they have access to hot water and electricity as it's needed during the cleaning and inspection.
- The service starts with a detailed inspection of your kitchen appliance. The professional will inform you in case they notice a problem with it. They'll protect the work area with a drop cloth so as not to cause a mess.
- From there, they will remove all the parts that can be detached from the oven. These include door glass, racks, grill pans, shelves, trays, and the oven door itself. They are placed in a dip tank to soak in a powerful cleaning agent.
- The professional technician will clean the main body of your appliance while the parts soak. That way they have access to the whole inside of your cooker.
- When the technician has cleaned and polished all of the parts of your oven, they will then assemble it and check its functionality, making sure that your appliance functions properly and heats up properly.
More help you can get with your oven clean in Woodstock
Hob and extractor cleaning
Our team can clean the hob and extractor in addition to your oven.
Also available are our grill and BBQ cleaning services. We disassemble everything and perfectly clean all parts.
Our oven technicians are also capable of cleaning a wide variety of kitchen appliances. For example, fridges, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
We also offer AGA and RAYBURN cleaning services. If you have either of these models, make sure to contact us and we will make your cooker all nice and shiny once again.
We can also provide complete range cooker cleaning services. This way it will last longer and it will work better.
Why choose our oven cleaning services in Woodstock
We have designed our local oven cleaning services in Woodstock to be a little bit more fantastic. And here’s why they are a local favourite.
Diligent oven cleaners
All types of cookers are familiar to the technicians, and they are always available to help.
A convenient and timely service
Your home chore will be resolved quickly and hassle-free with a prompt arrival and hassle-free service.
The best results you can get
The cooker looks brand new, just like you got it off the showroom.
No mess left behind
We keep tidy while we clean every part of your oven, leaving your kitchen as it was before the oven cleaning began.
Arrange a fully custom service in a few minutes
Quickly set up an oven cleaning service covering all your needs by going over our booking form.
A free Teflon cover for you
As a customer you'll get a Teflon cover used for capturing dirth that accumulates while cooking as a gift.
Frequently asked questions
Can I reschedule my booking?
You can easily cancel a booking or reschedule it by navigating to the Dashboard section in your Fantastic account.
Are oven grill racks included in the price?
We clean all racks, trays, and pans from the oven, as well as additional racks or trays for an extra fee. To get a quote for your oven cleaning, just schedule it online!
What detergents do you use?
All our oven cleaning services are done using eco, child, and pet-friendly detergents containing Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). It kills all types of bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoans and other microbial agents, leaving you with a sanitised and ready to use oven. There are no chemical fumes. It would be best to let the oven work on empty for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does it take to clean an oven?
It depends. When our technician arrives, they will be able to provide you with a more detailed time estimate based on the size and condition of the cooker.
How can I book oven cleaning online?
Enter your postcode and click "Check prices & availability". Then just follow the booking process on-screen. You can customise the services as per your needs.
Can I book a service after your working hours or during the weekend?
Yes. Our oven cleaning service during the weekend comes at no extra charge. However, there is an additional charge for after work hours services.
Do you take apart the oven as part of the service?
Some parts only. We remove everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank. All other parts of the cooker are manually scrubbed. We don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there is a lot of wiring, and moisture can cause damage.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Do I have to arrange something prior to or during the service?
Ensure that there's quick access to hot water. We need it to remove the dirt and grime accumulated during the cleaning process. Also, we'll have to turn on and test the oven before the cleaning begins. That way, we can ensure everything worked properly before we started cleaning.
How often should I have my oven professionally cleaned?
This depends on how often you use your oven. If you cook daily, it’s best to have your oven professionally cleaned every six months to keep it in good condition.
Do you replace light bulbs and extractor fan filter during the cleaning process?
We don't carry and can't supply you with spare parts. However, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we'll gladly assist you and change them if it's safe to do so. We do it as a complementary to the service, so changes come at no extra price.
How do you calculate the price for your oven cleaning services?
We base the pricing for our oven valeting on the size of the oven. Our online booking form will give you an instant and accurate quote.
How does a Teflon oven liner work?
We place a Teflon liner at the bottom of your oven after we're done cleaning. It catches food, splashes, and oil that usually occurs during the cooking process. That way, it's easier for you to maintain and for us to clean when we come the next time around.