Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What to expect when you book a professional oven cleaning in Wantage
We aim to provide you with the best service possible, from the moment you call us to the moment your cleaning is done.
- We'll send a trained oven cleaning technician to your place in Wantage who will perform your service. Show them your cooker and make sure they have access to running hot water and electricity so they can complete the service.
- The expert oven cleaner will carefully inspect your kitchen appliance to determine if it functions properly. You will be notified in case they notice something out of the ordinary. Before the cleaning begins, the opeartive will place a drop cloths to protect the surrounding area.
- Once ready, they will remove all detachable parts from the appliance such as the oven door, shelves, door glass, racks, grill, pans, and the trays. Everything goes in the dip tank with a strong eco-friendly cleaning solution.
- While the parts soak, the professional will scrub the main body of your appliance and remove oil spills and charred food.
- When the oven is perfectly clean, the cleaner will put the parts back in place and test the appliance to make sure it works as it should.
What else your oven cleaner in Wantage can do for you
Hob and extractor cleaning
You read that right, we can clean your hob and extractor as well. It's a great addition to your oven cleaning.
You can also take advantage of our BBQ and grill cleaning service. We disassemble the parts and clean everything perfectly.
In addition, we can perform any type of cleaning of kitchen appliances. These include fridges, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
Our services also cover AGA and RAYBURN cleaning. If you have such a cooker, please get in touch with us. We know how to properly clean them.
You can also trust us to clean range cookers thoroughly. You can extend the life of your kitchen appliance and make it more energy efficient with a thorough clean every now and then.
The benefits of our oven cleaning services in Wantage
We offer a wide range of benefits for you with our oven cleaning services. Here are a few reasons why we are a local favorite.
Expert oven technicians
Our technicians are trained to handle all types of cookers, so they are ready to assist you at all times.
Easy and convenient
Your oven cleaning will be resolved quickly with a prompt arrival and a hassle-free service.
The best results you can get
The cooker looks brand new, just like you got it off the showroom.
No mess left behind
We keep tidy while we clean every part of your oven, leaving your kitchen as it was before the oven cleaning began.
Customise and book local oven cleaners easily
Just give us our post code and follow the instructions onscreen.
A free Teflon cover for you
As a customer you'll get a Teflon cover used for capturing dirth that accumulates while cooking as a gift.
Frequently asked questions
How do I make a change/reschedule my oven cleaning booking?
It's effortless. Log in to your Fantastic account. Go to 'Dashboard', and from there, you can manage all your booked services. Change or reschedule as per your need.
Do you clean oven grill racks?
Yes, anything that is part of the cooker can be cleaned. We can also clean additional racks and trays for a small extra fee. To get a price, schedule your oven cleaning job online, and we’ll give you an instant quote before you pay.
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long will the service take?
It depends on the size and type of the cooker and its condition, but once your technician is on the spot, they will be able to give you a more precise time frame.
How does the online booking work?
It's pretty straightforward. Enter your postcode in the field above, customise your oven cleaning services to fit your needs and choose a time slot that works for you. That's it!
Can I book during the weekend/after working hours?
Yes, you can! Keep in mind that weekend bookings come at no extra charge. However, after work hours, jobs are delivered at an additional fee.
Do you disassemble the entire appliance as part of the oven cleaning service?
Only some parts. Everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank is taken out. The rest of the cooker is scrubbed manually. We don’t clean around the electrical parts of the oven, as there’s a lot of wiring, and moisture can damage the appliance.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Depending on whether you have an oven with a sealed door or not. If the Fantastic professional can take apart the glass panels, they will clean them. Otherwise, the door will be cleaned on the front and back sides and around the seals.
Is there something that I need to do before or during the service?
Yes. We need hot water to remove all of the grime and grease from your oven. Electricity is necessary for testing the appliance before and after the service is done. We cannot be held liable if the cooker isn’t properly working after the service as we didn’t test it before the service commenced.
How often should I have my oven professionally cleaned?
This depends on how often you use your oven. If you cook daily, it’s best to have your oven professionally cleaned every six months to keep it in good condition.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How do you calculate the price for your oven cleaning services?
We base the pricing for our oven valeting on the size of the oven. Our online booking form will give you an instant and accurate quote.
What's the benefits of having a Teflon oven liner?
Teflon mats are placed at the bottom of cookers and oven shelves to prevent food from sticking. In addition to catching food and grease, it also manages to catch splashes and grime that happen during cooking.