The office furniture installation service in London is delivered to you with some extra perks
- Building all brands and models Whether you have chosen IKEA, Homebase, John Lewis, KOMO, Homebase, Argos, UCLIC or Habitat for your new office setup, the qualified furniture assemblers will install your items in an expert manner.
- Fully equipped We provide all the tools and equipment to accomplish the task, as well as spare industrial fasteners in the case of a screw, a cam lock or a cam bolt is missing from the flat pack furniture package.
- Furniture delivery options You can request our additional delivery solutions to complement your office furniture assembly service.
- Affordable hourly rates The service is charged per hour, where a minimum booking of two hours applies. After the initial two hours, you will be paying on a half-hour basis.
- Insured & dedicated handymen Our company works with experienced furniture fitters who are qualified and fully insured.
- Additional handyman services You can also have some additional jobs done around the office, such as the wall mounting of your presentation equipment, the installation of your new blinds or have all the desk cables managed and tidied up.
- Preferential prices We offer discounts for half day and full day bookings, so don’t hesitate to book an extended furniture installation session at preferential rates.
- Out-of-hours services We endeavour to offer flexible out-of-business-hours booking solutions, so we do not disrupt your business operations.
- Personal account manager Book a service, ask a question or share your opinion about our services with your personal account manager over the phone or online.
- Furniture disassembly and removal options We can arrange additional office maintenance solutions for you. Upon request, your old pieces of furniture can be dismantled and removed from your commercial premises.
What to expect from your flat pack furniture assembly service with us
Now that you have decided to upgrade your office or conference room with some sleek furniture, let us assist you with the proper assembly and secure installation.
- Promptly arrival and service:
You can also opt for our furniture delivery and assembly options. The reliable assemblers will pick up the flat pack pieces from the store for you and will deliver them to the designated address.
- Assembly of any flat pack furniture:
We have the experience in piecing together furniture from most popular UK brands. Whether you have purchased office desks, chairs, filing systems, cabinets, bookcases, furniture for your office kitchen, reception room furnishings or garden items for your exterior business space, we will assemble them with confidence and flair.
- Deciphering the manufacturer’s instructions:
This may go without saying but understanding the step-by-step assembling instructions of different manufacturers is an important part of the job.
- Your safety in mind:
A number of large storage pieces of furniture need to be installed and fixed securely to a wall.
- Your new furniture is protected:
While in our care, your new office furniture is protected against accidental damages by comprehensive insurance.
- Old furniture can be disassembled:
The technicians will be happy to dismantle your old furnishings upon request, which can be also taken away for you. Just specify your additional requests to the friendly customer care operators during the booking process.
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the difficulties within your business sector and can help you solve them by offering a healthy range of personalised solutions. Contact us