Reasons why we are the right post construction cleaning company
- Fully insured and extensively trained professionals All specialists have received thorough training at the Fantastic Academy and their work is covered by a public liability insurance.
- Hassle-free service A personal account manager will answer your questions, help you manage your bookings, and assist you in emergency situations.
- Same-day/short notice availability We understand that time is a valuable resource. The experts can perform after renovation cleaning for any chosen day to get your business up and running as quickly as possible.
- Latest industrial grade equipment and detergents used We use modern tools and cleaning products (all included in the price) to ensure the highest post-construction cleaning standard possible.
- Transparent pricing The price you see is the price you pay – our hourly-based service is devoid of any concealed charges.
- All documentation included COSHH & risk assessment reports, as well as method statements are available upon request.
- See your healthy business environment restored We can provide you with an additional service, specially designed to quickly remove all rubbish left from the construction work to create a safer office environment for your team and help you resume your business operations.
- Flexible scheduling (workday & weekend availability) The cleaners can arrive for any day of the week, bank holidays included. After working hours appointments are also available upon request.
IMPORTANT: We recommend scheduling a full building cleaning session about 24 hours after the renovation project has been completed. This is done to ensure the best possible results. While the specialists are still able to clean certain areas or an entire storey if the builders are still present, your property may be once again soiled by any subsequent construction work.
Enjoy a healthy and dust-free business property
Each commercial after builders cleaning session, no matter how long or short, will adhere to all established safety standards in EU and the UK. To ensure the wellbeing of everyone involved, each member of the cleaning crew can bring proper protection (construction helms, high-visibility vests, etc.) upon request. They will also bring suitable industrial-grade machines and detergents to deal with the accumulated dirt, dust, and piles of rubble left by the construction workers. To bring the shine of your business premises back, our builders cleans services also include:
- Cleaning checklist
- Deep vacuuming and mopping of floors and stairs to deal with paint and plaster stains;
- Internal cleaning of windows, sills, and frames to remove layers of dust and dirt;
- Deep cleaning of skirting boards, doors, door frames, fixtures, switches, and sockets;
- Deliming and de-scaling of kitchen and bathroom tiles;
- Polishing and cleaning of all woodwork surfaces;
- External cleaning of kitchen appliances;
- Deep cleaning of toilets, sinks, and other bathroom fixtures;
- Thorough cleaning of the entire property, including that of shelves, cupboards, and other furnishing (these have to be emptied out first).
We are certified:
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the difficulties within your business sector and can help you solve them by offering a healthy range of personalised solutions. Contact us