Don't Break Your Back - Use Us For Furniture Disposal In London
Contact London furniture disposal experts now for professional assistance.Disposing of your shelves, tables and beds poses no problem to us! Outside or inside, assembled or dissembled, we’ll take the lot – let us do all the heavy lifting for you. We know the importance of being as green as possible too, so when you use us you’ll know you’re being environmentally friendly.
The Particulars Of Our Furniture Disposal Services In London
- You can choose the day and time of your appointment
- You’ll be given a clear time-frame for our arrival
- Final estimate confirmation will be given on-site by the waste removal operators
- Your waste will be loaded, transported and disposed of as part of our affordable furniture disposal services in London
- There’s no need for deposits, and payment is only due upon completion
Why You Need Our Unwanted Furniture Service
- An eco-friendly furniture disposal service that makes sure as much waste is recycled as possible
- A volume and weight-only charge, so you’ll get great value for money
- A same-day service that’s readily available
- No hidden extra charges
- Thoroughly qualified and insured junk removal operators who know how to efficiently remove unwanted furniture
- Bedroom items
- Living room items
- Children’s wardrobes
- Sofas and beds
- Bedside tables
- Dressing tables
- Chests of drawers
- Console tables
- Playground items
- Modular kitchens
- Garden items
- Hallway items
- Coffee and side tables
- TV stands and cabinets
- Shelving units
- Free-standing bunk beds
- Cot beds
- Dining tables
- Shoe storage cabinets
- Dining chairs
- Table racks and stands
- Furniture desks and chairs
- Stools and benches
- Wall shelves
- Kitchen items
Q: How do you charge?
A: We charge per volume and weight of waste. Additional labour fees are only applicable when the rubbish is not easily accessible. These are charged at a rate £10 per 10 minutes. If you need an additional disposal expert there’ll be a surcharge of £15.
Q: What is your availability?
A: Our services are carried out every day of the week. We won’t charge you extra for weekends or Bank Holidays. Our working hours are from 8am to 8pm. If possible we provide a same-day service. Rescheduling and viewing are both FREE.
Q: Do I have to be present at my property to have the job done?
A: We can and do pick up waste from our customers’ properties when they aren’t present. We just need access to the rubbish and a list of items that need to be taken. When we arrive we’ll give you a call and provide a quote – if you agree to it we’ll remove your waste there and then.
Q: How much time will it take to collect my rubbish?
A: It depends on the volume.
Q: What type of payment do you accept?
A: Cash, bank transfer, debit and credit cards.
Feel free to contact us at any time to schedule your spot on our old furniture removal calendar!
Schedule an appointment and book online instantly in less than 30 seconds. »Book Online