Obtain Specialist Building Waste Clearance Services In London
Our building waste clearance services in London are both affordable and efficient.You’ll be hiring dedicated individuals committed to giving you the quality that you deserve. Post-service, your property will be left clean and tidy. Worried about your budget? We’re cost effective, have flexible payment options, and you don’t need to give us a deposit.
When We’re Your Building Waste Collection Company Your Service Includes…
- A professional waste removal operators and long wheelbase or open cage van
- Loading, transportation and disposal
- A careful sweep of the area after your waste has been loaded
- Collection of all types of building materials, including timber and plastic
- Payment only upon total service completion – we put you first when we’re your building waste collection company
Facts About Our London Building Waste Removal Service
- You’ll only pay for what we take
- You don’t need a skip permit
- All the loading will be carried out by us
- Same-day and next-day services are available
- Your waste will be cleared on the spot
- We take all types of building and construction waste
Our reliable and effective London building waste removal service is preferable to skip hire, which requires you to:
- Stick to a non-flexible fixed load size
- Get a permit if it’s going to be on the street
- Arrange collection and labour yourself
- Avoid putting certain types of rubbish in the skip
- You’ll be provided with a final cost estimate by the staff on-site
- We charge per volume and weight of the waste for collection
- The loading time is solely dependent on the amount of rubbish, and we’re happy to offer additional labour at a small additional fee
- There is NO EXTRA CHARGE for our 24/7 availability or same-day services
Items We Collect:
- Tiles and ceramics
WE DO NOT COLLECT:
- Hazardous substances
- Medical Materials
Please note that we charge by the weight of the collected materials. Labour, equipment and recycling costs are also included in your quoted price.
Q: Are you insured to do this work?
A: We’re fully insured.
Q: Are you licensed to do this work?
A: We’re certified by the Environment Agency
Q: Do you provide a same-day service?
A: Yes! If our schedule allows it we can pick up your rubbish within two hours of your call. However, we recommend that you give us at least one day’s notice.
Q: Do I have to be present at my property to have the job done?
A: We can pick up waste from your property without you being present. We’ll need access and a list of items that need to be taken. When on-site we’ll give you a call and provide a quote – if you agree we’ll remove your waste there and then.
Q: What are your working hours?
A: Our services are available 24/7, even outside business hours. We carry out construction waste collection on both weekends and Bank Holidays as well.
Q: How much time will it take to collect my rubbish?
A: It depends on the volume.
Q: What types of payment do you accept?
A: Cash, bank transfer, debit and credit cards.
Contact us now for efficient building waste clearance services!
|max 50 kg||5 min||£60-£70|
|max 250 kg||15 min||£110 – £130|
|max 500 kg||30 min||£160 – £180|
|max 750 kg||45 min||£210 – £230|
|max 1000 kg||60 min||£250 – £270|
*The prices are based on the WEIGHT of the waste for collection.
Our prices include:
- Disposal fees
*T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we take into consideration the area dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25.
Schedule an appointment and book online instantly in less than 30 seconds. »Book Online