Packing Services Serving London And The UK
Proper planning and packing can help make your moving go ahead without a hitch. If you’re based in the capital, our packing services for London are the ones you’ll need. We’re the simple, affordable solution for packing and moving boxes – we’ll make sure that all your items arrive safe and sound.
What Do We Offer Alongside Our Packing Materials?
We wrap, label, move and even store your favourite possessions with the utmost care. You’ll be able to rest easy knowing that every item has been carefully and professionally packed, and that you’ll have no trouble identifying everything at the other end. We have the boxes and packing materials necessary to protect any size of item, and also give you:
- A fully insured packing and unpacking service, working efficiently by the hour
- An emergency same-day packing service option
- The convenient delivery of boxes and packing materials to your door a minimum of two days before your move. For small moves we can do both in one day!
- Trained and experienced packing technicians who know how to pack every kind of item, including kitchenware, glassware, mirrors, appliances, and more
- A wide range of sturdy packaging boxes and materials available upon request
- Money to be saved when you book our removals option too – you’ll only pay for what you use!
- Hourly-rated assistance with unpacking at the other end too if you ask us to!
Check Out Our Packing Boxes And Materials
Standard cardboard boxes – 467x307x313mm – good for packing small items, books, documents and files.
Large cardboard boxes – 467x457x463mm – ideal for packing small kitchen appliances, kitchenware and glassware. Widely used for our house and office removals, and easy to carry and load, these large boxes are the perfect packing boxes.
Wardrobe cardboard boxes – 508x457x1244mm – used for storing clothes during removal, these boxes come with metal hanger bars inside.
*Box delivery can be booked as a standalone service or combined with the packing & removals job
Brown vinyl tape – 5cm x 6600cm – a must for every packing service, we’ll recommend the amount of tape we’ll need based on the number of boxes we’ll be using
Large bubble wrap – 2x5000x30cm – vital for the packing of fragile items like glassware, make sure to notify us if you have items that are going to need protection.
Wrapping paper (package of 260 pieces) – 51x76cm – the bread and butter of any removal and packing services
Q: Can you bring the packing materials and let me pack the items myself?
A: Of course, but if you’re using us for removals too, we need the boxes to end up weighing no more than 44lbs/ 20kg. You’ll find this a handy advice even if you decide to only book packing supplies without a moving service!
Q: Do you have a minimum amount required for packing materials delivery?
A: Yes we do, at least 15 boxes.
Q: Can the packing service be done prior to the removal date?
A: We’d actually recommend this. The exception would be small moves, when sometimes everything can be done in one day.
Q: Can I come to collect the boxes?
A: We’re afraid not. We’re more than happy to deliver them to your door though!
Schedule an appointment and book online instantly in less than 30 seconds. »Book Online