Hire A Man And Van In London Hassle-Free!
Whether you’re looking to shift some heavy items around your home or upstairs into the attic, or for a small scale move between properties in the capital, our man and van service in London is the one you’re looking for. Making your life simpler with a fully insured and easy-to-book service, get in touch with us at 020 3404 3444 today to choose your size of team and vehicle.
Hire Our Man And Van Services When You Need:
- Loading, transportation and unloading of smaller items or boxes
- To move items that are too many or too large to fit into a car or taxi
- Just a driver with a van for transport
- Pure manpower for moving items around a property
- Item collection and deliveries across the London area
When You Can Hire Our Man And Van Services
Ideal if you only need the driver and his vehicle, and want to do some of the loading yourself, our affordable man and van services make moving items easy. You get:
- A fully insured, hourly-rated service
- A single man with a van, with the option to increase the size of the team or vehicle
- GPRS-equipped Transit vans equipped with secure loading equipment
- Assistance with the dismantling and assembly of furniture – on request
- Appointments available every day of the week, and at the weekend
Small removals or small van removals is another man and van service by Fantastic Services. It’s provided by a team of one or two trained professionals, and a specially selected vehicle, perfect for when you’re moving just a few items, either around the home or between homes. You’ll get:
- Full insurance cover whether we’re moving your items between rooms or London properties
- Trained and energetic movers
- Help with taking apart and putting back together items of furniture
- A clean and properly-equipped Transit van fitted with a GPRS system
- A wide range of appointment options to fit in around you schedule – we’re available seven days a week
Our item pickup service is great if you’ve ordered an item from an online marketplace like Amazon or eBay, or from offline stores like Ikea and John Lewis, and need something a bit more substantial than a car or taxi to transport it. We can provide a team of one or two hard working movers, and you also get:
- Complete insurance cover for your items while they’re in transit
- Specialist staff – choose the amount of assistance you need and the number of people on your pickup team
- Assistance with taking apart items of furniture and reassembling them
- Your choice of appointment time from a wide-ranging list of possibilities – we work seven days a week
- GPRS-equipped Luton and Transit vans – we always travel by the most direct route
If you’re planning a larger size of house move, or to change business premises, you might need a larger scale of service. Visit our house removals or office removals pages to find out about arranging a larger team to assist you.
Q: Can customers travel with you in the van?
A: Sorry, but we’re obliged by law not to take passengers in our vehicles.
Q: Can you help me dismantle my furniture?
A: Yes, we’re there to help! Please bear in mind that larger items of furniture usually require two professionals to disassemble and transport.
Q: What are my options for payment?
A: We prefer cash on completion, or card over the phone. For corporate clients and agencies we can offer bank wire transfer as well.
Q: Who is responsible for arranging parking at the removal locations?
A: You’ll be in charge of arranging or covering parking while we’re working for you.
Schedule an appointment and book online instantly in less than 30 seconds. »Book Online