Removal Services London Residents Can Rely On
Ideal for everything you might need removal services in London for. We provide a hassle and stress free service for both small and large home and office moves. We’ll send a size of team and vehicle that have been specially selected to meet your needs – keep on reading to find out how else you’ll benefit when we’re your removal company in London. Or call 020 3404 3444.
What To Expect When You Get Your Removal Services From Us
First and foremost with our affordable removal services, you’ll be benefiting from the fully insured transfer of your items from one property to another. You also get:
- A variety of Transit vans and Luton vans with ramps – we can offer advice as to which will suit your needs best
- Assistance with the assembly and disassembly of any furniture on request
- A careful unloading process – and we’re happy to let you tell us exactly where you want everything placing at the other end!
- Help with moving both small and large boxes, furniture, personal belongings, and we also offer specialist options for art, antique and piano transport
- Large items carefully hoisted in or out through windows if there’s no ground floor access
- Great supporting options for storage, professional end of tenancy cleaning, packing and materials delivery, and rubbish clearance!
Why Choose Us As Your London Removal Company?
- Give us a call to request a free quote, or use the “calculate my price” button to get an idea how much your professional removal services will cost
- Speak with our friendly advisers and you’ll be able to ask any questions that you might have, and give us all the details we’ll need to give you an accurate quote
- We’re happy to provide a no-obligation consultation on-site if you’re planning a big move and want a really precise estimate
- If you’re happy with the quoted price we’ll arrange a time and date for house moving that’s convenient for you
- Sit back and enjoy your hassle-free moving day! We do all the work, and you can supervise as much or as little as you like
- We only ever ask for payment after we’ve finished your removal service, unless your job is particularly large!
- Fully insured, energetic removal services within the M25
- One-stop removal options – get us to help with the packing, the packing materials, and putting together furniture, as well as loading and unloading
- 24/7 customer service support both over the phone and through our chat facility
- Appointments available 7 days a week, and flexible working hours to fit into your timetable
- Pre-booking options to preserve your slot – and you can cancel without charge
- Same-day services and last-minute bookings for those house moving emergencies!
- Specialist help for transporting artwork, antiques, fragile instruments, and office equipment
- A great option for item collection and delivery, including to offices and corporate properties
- Fully trained and reliable movers
- Friendly and highly motivated removal experts
- A range of modern vehicles, each equipped with a trolley, basic tools, blankets and ropes
- Continual quality control inspections, ensuring that you always get the best removal services money can buy!
- Transit Vans (for smaller moves) – 500 cubic feet capacity – with basic tools, hand trolleys, ropes and blankets for safe storage during transport
- Luton Vans – 700-800 cubic feet capacity – all of the equipment described above, as well as a loading platform that ensures minimal handling
Q: Are you fully insured? Does your insurance have limits for each item?
A: Yes we are! Our insurance is a package for the whole move – there’s no restriction for single items.
Q: Who is responsible for arranging parking?
A: You’ll be responsible for arranging or covering parking while we’re working for you.
Q: Where is the team coming from (are you local)?
A: Our head office is in Central London near London bridge, but we have teams based all over the city.
Q: Does the price include boxes and packing?
A: We can provide boxes and packing materials for an extra fee. We can also help with packing or unpacking, with extra time payable at preferential rates.
Q: Can you handle big pieces of furniture – sofas, bed, wardrobes, pianos, safes?
A: No problem! For really heavy items and higher floors some extra fees may apply depending on the specifications of the work. At this moment we move upright pianos only.
Q: Can you do overseas moves?
A: We don’t cover overseas moves… yet!
Q: What if I need to cancel a service?
A: Bookings can be cancelled free of charge.
2 men with a small van for 2 hours for only£74
Get a safe and professional move, while saving time, money and energy with the help of one of our trained removalists.
you save £4
Packing service for 3 hours + two men and a van for 2 hours for only£125
Let us do the packing and transportation of your belongings, ensuring their safe delivery to your new home, at a fixed, bargain price.
you save £14
|Prices Per Hour for a Luton Van||1 Man||2 Men||3 Men|
|Moves from Sunday to Thursday (min. 2 hours)||Contact us||£52||£62|
|Moves on Fridays and Saturdays (min. 2 hours)||Contact us||£58||£68|
|Overnight Removals (7pm-8am, min. 2 hours)||Contact us||£98||£128|
|Prices per hour for a Transit Van||Self Load||1 Man||2 Men||3 Men|
|Moves from Sunday to Thursday (min. 2 hours)||Contact us||Contact us||£39||£49|
|Moves on Fridays and Saturdays (min. 2 hours)||Contact us||Contact us||£42||£52|
|Overnight Removals (7pm-8am, min. 2 hours)||Contact us||Contact us||£82||£112|
*All prices are including taxes
*Boxes and packing materials are available upon request.
*Our charge starts when the van arrives at the address. All Vans are equipped with removal blankets, trolleys and GPS systems.
T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we take into consideration the area dimensions and the time of the appointment. To get a final price for your service, please click Calculate your price. All deals are valid for areas within M25.
Schedule an appointment and book online instantly in less than 30 seconds. »Book Online