Fantastic Dog Day Care in London
Make sure your best friend is in the best hands when you can’t be with him. Book your dog day care in London with Fantastic Services.
Your dog’s diet, exercise requirements and socialisation will be professionally attended to. You’ll be free to concentrate on your working life, or enjoy your break without anxiety.
It’s easy to set up your dog care. Find out more by calling us on 020 3404 3444, using our phone app, filling in our contact form, or typing into the chat box on this page. In an emergency we may be able to care for your dog on the same day you contact us! You can also visit our Fantastic Doggy Centre 15 Balham High Road, SW12 9AJ.
Doggy Day Care That’s Right For Your Dog
Get us to care for your lively and sociable pet at our dog day care centre. For pets of a shyer disposition, boarding in the home of one of the dedicated pet minders may be a better option. Whichever you choose:
- You’ll meet your dog carer before we start working with your pet – And so will your dog, so you can see for yourself how they get on.
- The dog minders are trained professionals – They have access to 24/7 support from veterinary experts every day of the year.
- See us in action – We’ll take photos of your dog while he’s with us, so you get to see what he’s been up to.
- Any medications needed will be administered – Along with the correct food in the right amount at the right times.
Dog Sitting in London or the Fantastic Doggy Centre
Choose one-to one dog sitting in London for your human-orientated pet. Dogs who get stressed around other pets will appreciate the attentions of their very own minder. Use this service for days when you’re at work, or for a extended period when you’re on holiday.
With home sitting, your dog will receive:
- Care in an adult-only home – We never expose your dog to the company of unknown children.
- They’ll be the only pet in the house – Your dog won’t be exposed to frightening or aggressive animals.
- We’ll follow your usual feeding and exercise routines – Minimising disruption for your dog.
- Your pet will have access to a secure garden – And be kept on a lead when he goes out for walks.
Choose dog day care for sociable pets who love to be around other dogs. Your puppy will come home tired but content. When you see his tail wagging as he gets to the centre, you just know he loves being with us:
In day care your dog will receive:
- Care from known and familiar dog sitters – When you drop your dog off at the centre, you’ll get to see the environment in which your dog is homed.
- A no-cage environment – Play times with other dogs are always supervised.
- Lots of exercise and stimulation – And opportunities for rest times too.
Your London Dog Sitting Partners
Whichever of our services you choose, your dog will receive professional and loving care from the pet sitters. Every member of the team is reference-checked before starting work, and our services are covered by public liability insurance. We seek out genuine animal lovers with lots of experience of a range of dog breeds. When you can’t be with your dog, give us a call, and we’ll work with you to give him or her the care that suits them best.
|Dog Day Care||Number of dogs|
|Appointments||1 dog||2 dogs|
|Half day (4 hours)||from£20||from£35|
|Full day (8 hours)||from£30||from£40|
*T&C and Minimum charges apply. When we calculate the price, we take into consideration the time of the appointment and the frequency of the service. All prices and deals are valid for areas within 1-3 tube zone. Subject to availability.