Getting rid of the pesky insects has never been easier
Insect Control Prices
|Service Type||1 bedroom||2 bedroom||3 bedroom|
|One-off treatment (single visit only)||£125||£135||£145|
|Treatment with a 1-month guarantee*||£159||£169||£179|
|Full treatment with a 3-month guarantee**||£235||£245||£255|
The price rates are only valid for residential properties. Prices inclusive of VAT.
The prices are not affected by any extra fees besides parking and congestion (where applicable).
*The 2 visits treatment is comprised of 1 main visit and 1 follow-up visit, carried out over the course of 1 month. Note that the follow-up visit is only done at your request.
**The complete treatment features 1 major visit and 2 extra follow-up visits, carried out over the course of 3 months. Note that any follow-up visits are only done at your request.
£20 additional charge on all night jobs (night job is considered between 8pm and 5am appointment time).T&C and Minimum call out charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area's dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
This is how our insect removal services work
Please make sure to provide access to the property when it is time for your appointment. A fully equipped technician will come to the place and here’s what he will do:
- Inspection - He will take a look at the affected areas of the property to determine just how infested it is.
- Treatment - The technician will determine what would be the best way to treat the property against the particular type of insect that has infested it. Either a bait gel will be applied or the property will be thoroughly sprayed. In case there is a wasp nest, it will be removed. For severe infestations, we strongly recommend the highly effective heat treatment.
- Proofing - In case you have booked a "guaranteed service" (which we highly recommend you do in case of a serious infestation) that includes up to 2 more visits by a technician, then a second and even third treatment might take place if you request it. This way, we ensure that your property will be 100% free of annoying insects.
Types of bugs that we can treat against
Here, you can take a look at the various crawling and flying buggers that we can deal with. Keep in mind that the anti-pest measures for each species may vary.
- Crawling insects - Bed bugs, fleas, woodworms, silverfish, ants, cockroaches;
- Flying insects - Wasps, flies, moths, carpet beetles;
- Arachnids - All types of spiders and dust mites.
What to do before and after your service
- Remove any pet animals from the property, including fish;
- Bag any affected clothing and bedsheets and wash them with hot water;
- Isolate suitcases and bags if affected and wash them;
- Hoover the affected areas thoroughly;
- Move some of the furniture to allow the technician to treat all parts of the room.
- You should return to the property after at least 2 hours have passed;
- Upon returning, open all windows to ventilate the treated rooms for at least 10 minutes;
- Do not hoover/clean the treated areas for at least 4 days for optimal results.
Q: I have some safety concerns. Are your insect control methods dangerous?
A: We are working with your safety in mind, so you can be sure that all our services are perfectly safe, regardless if you've booked silverfish control, flea control, or some other form of treatment.
Q: I need immediate help! Can I get a same-day service?
A: Yes, we’ll send a technician as soon as possible to help you out, even if you contacted us during the weekend, on an official holiday, or in the evening.
Q: How long does the treatment last?
A: This is determined by the type of insect we are dealing with, as well as by the spread of infestation. Keep in mind that this is not an hourly-based service, so the technician will take his time to finish the job thoroughly.
Q: What if I continue to see the pest problem after my regular service?
A: It’s normal for insect activity to increase right after the treatment – that means it’s working! However, if the problem persists and you still see pests after about seven days, we can offer heat treatment at unbeatable rates.
Q: What is your availability?
A: We know that emergencies can occur at any time of the day. That is why our services are available 24/7, even when it comes to weekends and bank holidays.
Q: What is your current coverage?
A: Our services are available within the M25 zone of London, as well as in some other areas such as CM, SS, SL, SG, AL, HP and some parts of RG, GU, ME, RH, TN.