Furniture Assembly In London Performed By Trained Professionals
One of the most time-consuming parts of moving house is taking apart furniture at one end, and then having to put it all back together again! Fantastic’s service for furniture assembly in London puts an end to that, providing you with a team of experienced furniture construction specialists to make your move simpler. To contact us – 020 3404 3444.
Items We Assemble – Flat Pack Furniture And A Whole Lot More!
Our affordable furniture assembly services can help you take apart and put back together a whole range of items, including:
- Office furniture, things like desks, bookcases, shelving units, tables, drawer units, storage cabinets and work stations
- Bedroom and living room furniture, including wardrobes, sofas, armchairs, beds, cots, and dining room tables
- Items from the kitchen, garden and hallway, like cabinets, shelving units, garden furniture, coffee and side tables, stools, benches and chairs
What Does Our London Furniture Assembly Service Give You?
- A skilled assembly team that is fully equipped with all of the tools that they might require
- We work on an hourly rate so you’ll never pay for more service than you need
- Your furniture is covered by full insurance protection while it’s in our care
- We offer a furniture delivery and collection option, and are happy to safely dispose of old items of furniture as we have separate teams licensed to perform waste clearance
- We work with items from IKEA, B&Q, Dwell, Furniture 123, Habitat, Homebase, John Lewis, Mamas and Papas, Peter Jones, and many, many more!
- Please arrange a convenient parking space for us nearby. If you think this could incur a charge, remember to notify us – we’ll need to add it to your bill
- We always strive to arrive a little early, but London traffic conditions can influence this. We’ll always call to let you know if we’re being delayed!
- You can cancel your service absolutely free of charge
- If your furniture requires extra work to finish installing because of uneven flooring, we may charge you a little extra for the materials involved
Q. What days and hours do you work?
A. Our customer care team is available 24/7 over the phone and online. Appointments are available seven days a week, including Bank Holidays!
Q. How can I get a more accurate quote?
A. Just send us a link to or picture of the item!
Q. Are there any items of furniture that you can’t assemble?
Nothing is too big or too small for Fantastic Services technicians. We take it as a personal challenge to successfully build whatever you show us, though we do in very rare cases refuse to work with heavily damaged or fake products.
Q. Can you help me transport my items?
A. We’d be happy to! We have a range of vehicles and offer a door-to-door service with no extra costs, just a standard hourly rate. We’re happy to give you the full service – disassembly, transport, and reassembly of your furniture in your new home.
Q. What if some pieces of an item are missing or damaged?
A. If only a few screws are missing we’ll try to replace them with spares. However, if a crucial element of your furniture is lost – or damaged – we’ll issue a report so you can take the problem to your retailer.
Q. What if there isn’t enough space for assembly?
A. The furniture assembly technicians can assist in the moving of home furnishings within your property to clear some space. They won’t be responsible for any damages and loss caused during this process, however.
Get your to-do list completed with a special hourly rate:£48
Book an experienced handyman to handle your home maintenance chores for 1 hour for only £48.
you save 4,68
|Handyman and Odd Jobs||Monday – Saturday||Sunday|
|Appointments||8 am – 5 pm||After 5 pm||8 am – 5 pm|
|Subsequent Half Hours||£24||£30||£30|
|Half Day (4 hours)||£184||—||£226|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£284||—||£324|
*Minimum per appointment is 1hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis.
*T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we take into consideration the area dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Subject to availability.
Schedule an appointment and book online instantly in less than 30 seconds. »Book Online